Comitting Suicide With Milk!
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

hmmmm... yeah that reminds me, I heard that if you mix lemonade with pool water(I think its the chlorine that does it) it will also explode, dont really know if its true but I have heard it from too many people for it to be a coincidence.

Hahaha. I doubt that one's true. It would've happened to someone by now I'm sure.
You can mix pop rocks and soda all you want. It is actually kind of fun.

Go for the mercury. I hear that it is very yummy. You know it is tasty because of the silver color.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, thats what I thought about gasonline.... baaaad decision :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

OptimisticOx Wrote:hmmmm... yeah that reminds me, I heard that if you mix lemonade with pool water(I think its the chlorine that does it) it will also explode, dont really know if its true but I have heard it from too many people for it to be a coincidence.

Hahaha. I doubt that one's true. It would've happened to someone by now I'm sure.

yeah, well, its never happened to me but I am not itching to try either :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Man talk about urban legends...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
They all suck too. And then the hook was found on the door. :mrgreen:

Urban Legends are all crap. Spend time with me when I was on the subway in NY. Got off on the wrong stop and was in Spanish Harlem at midnight. Likewise I was in Brooklyn and Harlem late night. As always this white boy doesn't have any direction. Damn Ryoga Hibiki syndrome. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
That's is my Boy (Ryoga) represting in white boys every where...

Your my Boy too just in case you forgot...
Oh and I grabbed some cool stuuf for ya this week...
Hey since we are talking about Mr. Hibiki... who asked for a Bamboo umberlla I found a place and can grab you one...
I have a feeling it was vicious?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
That's right Hey Vicious, what color do you want the unbrela to be...?
It was me. You choose. Whichever color you think looks the nicest (although one that looks like Ryoga's would be cool). And don't try to be funny and choose me a gay pink one either. Drop me a PM with your Paypal ID or address or whatever with all the info whenever you get time.
Morg, get the pink one. Wait, Vicious can see this. Dammit. Ahhhhhh never mind.

Every man needs a little Japanese playboy to get things going. ^_^

Roght I've lost the concept of this thread. This page confused the crap outta me. I was reading about umbrellas; then I saw something about playboy???? Ahhh.. I give up!!! But no matter I'll figure it out later on. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
It runs like this We have finish the conversation about milk... If you can do it in a half hour I'll buy you some anime... oh and you can't throw up after words either. As for the umbrella... see me and Vicious, cosplay and we both enjoy Ranma 1/2 so we cosplay as Ryoga. So we need a Bambo Umbrellas to complete that lost in the woods pechan look. I live in Okinawa I bought Vicious, an umbrella... are we cool now oh and Steve if you haven'tgot the message send me your mailling addy I got you stuff...
Well, I screwed up, & now I have a stuffed up nose, & feel like there's something in my throat. He see before I really recovered from the milk, I ate too much mac & cheez, & now I'm screwed...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
mmmmmmm there is never too much Mac and Cheese

There is for me, & I met my limit.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html