Comitting Suicide With Milk!
death by milk, eh? Ill have to tell that one to my mom! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Try playing Maniac Doubles Dynamite Rave after half a gallon of milk. Oh DDR, you are so much better when people are puking. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I think everything is better when people are puking :mrgreen: as long as those people puking, dont include me :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I love to vomit with rage, especially when dancing to It's raining Men. God why was that ever on Max 2. Sad

I myself am not a big vomiting fan, but I can see where you're coming from :mrgreen:

You get used to vomitting if you play a lot of sports. It's like second nature. :mrgreen:

Oh, I see, so you cant just jump into it right away, its an aquired taste :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

Oh, I see, so you cant just jump into it right away, its an aquired taste :mrgreen:

That's about what I tell people when they give me a strange look because I drink blood. are tleast the aquired taste part.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
if by blood you mean cooked animal blood mixed with spices and water meaning gravy, i like that :mrgreen: I also like my meat rare, I sure am bad to the bone :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

no, of course I mean the realdeal, human blood. as for the PM, maybe I'll send it latter.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

then what is your sorce :mrgreen: do you like raid hospitals and take all of there reserves? :mrgreen:

no Icause myself to have nose bleeds Big Grin

I've only met two people who would give me blood, my sister, & well yall knw the other. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thats just fucked up, seriously, go see a phychologist or somthing.

Alrighty, well since i'm grounded for the rest of my life this might very well be the pasl post from me for a while. Umm.. I never really got to talk to Steve, even tho i have been told numerous things about you from Batz. Op. Ox i'll miss you and your comments..umm e-mail me sometime i'll PM the addy later. Batz I need a friend, pls talk to me again... Well, I'm off I'll miss you all, thank you and good bye Sad
The monkey with the most
Next I think I'm going to be exotic, & try this process with chocalote milk :wink: .