Comitting Suicide With Milk!
or go one step further and make it strawberry :mrgreen: you sure are playing it on the wild side batz :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Ok look here death by Milk is not the way to go due with milk of magnizem...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
If you really want to try something dangerous, break open a thermometer and swallow the mercury (that's the silver stuff in there). Let us know how that turns out. I always heard that mercury is dangerous and fatal and all. so this is a good way to test it.

Disclaimer: In order from being held liable for some sort of manslaughter lawsuit, this is to let everyone know that I'm kidding. And anyone that takes this seriously does so on their own stupidity. DO NOT try this at home.
if he can reply :mrgreen:

once I accidentally bit down on a thermometer and broke it, but I dont remember what happened because I was quite young at the time. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Agreed. Nobody would be that stupid. In physics the other day, my friend dropped a themometer. Mercury went everywhere. Hell nothing too it. :mrgreen:

My teacher was at a meeting so we went to the Chemistry class next door. It was lab day and I ended up doing this poor group's lab. Course it said only 6g of Potassium Chloride (note: mixed with Regular sugar and Sulfuric Acid, it makes a small explosion). Hell that was just a suggestion to me. So I tripled the amount written. It looked like Chinese New Year in that class. Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yay fireworks!!! I alwaya love a good light show :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by "Lonely_monkey21"

Yay fireworks!!! I alwaya love a good light show :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If you like light shows its easier to buy a flashlight instead of making explosions :mrgreen:
But it's more fun to make things explode :twisted: I am a sucker for fire :mrgreen:
The monkey with the most
So am i im just saying it would take less time if you just bought a flashlight. :mrgreen:
Umm..how about i just set the house on fire.. It's just as quick :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sry moment of madness... :mrgreen:
The monkey with the most
Why dont you set your neighbors house on fire that way it would spread to yours.Its a two for one deal. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Because technically it's not my house anymore, we sold it yesterday.. SO i could burn it down and still have a place to live.. Hell why we're at it why not take out the neighborhood :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
Then take out the cops when they come to take you out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Agreed. Nobody would be that stupid. In physics the other day, my friend dropped a themometer. Mercury went everywhere. Hell nothing too it. :mrgreen:

My teacher was at a meeting so we went to the Chemistry class next door. It was lab day and I ended up doing this poor group's lab. Course it said only 6g of Potassium Chloride (note: mixed with Regular sugar and Sulfuric Acid, it makes a small explosion). Hell that was just a suggestion to me. So I tripled the amount written. It looked like Chinese New Year in that class. Smile

hmmmm... yeah that reminds me, I heard that if you mix lemonade with pool water(I think its the chlorine that does it) it will also explode, dont really know if its true but I have heard it from too many people for it to be a coincidence.

I think you can make an explosion with pop rocks and pepsi.