Useless info not everyone here knows about my week
this is my second attempt to post this.

I'm not sure I told you guys, but for a short period of time my one number goal in life was to work up to & eat a cardboard box. I started with a small index carrd, then a sheet of paper, & got halfway through a big index card before giving up.

Also, you know the quote from Vicious about tears of scarlett (sp problem yes I know) wasn't that about blood?
Well, anyways we have a teacher at school who basicly hates kids who want to/or try to be different. Knowing she would be in our class for a visit, that morning I scared a scab off my leg, & used the blood to make three tears on my face, & a smiley on my left knee Smile . When she saw me she kept stareing, then final came up to me & asked me what is was, & I stright out told her it was blood. Yada Yada Yada, she gave me 2 minutes to wash it off, asked the name of my parents. And I also told her who my sister is :lol: . My sister is in her class & can't stand her. You see my sister, like I, is her own person, & her expression is her earrings. You know the big ones that look like they belong to a person of an African Tribe, well she wears about the same size. But, the teacher also later that day complained to my sister about me getting upset about having to wask it off. Why would I not? God, that woman gets on my nerves. And when my friend Jordan was talking to me infront of her talking about how he feels she was being bias against me, & all. She called him up to the front of the class & started questioning him. And he was very polite, saying yes ma'am, no ma'am, but he was nervus & also rambling. And it ended in her telling him to grow up.
And a few days before this she wanted to take my Magic: The Gathering Cards away because they're not allowed at school. Not allowed at school my @$$, the kids at school taught the deans how to play for God's sake, & then she wants to ask me why I'm being defensive when she standing there telling me a bunch of bullsh!t, & asking my five billion questions. That day ended in her telling us we could build a shrine in school, & worship (some God I've never heard of, it starts with a B or D) for all she cared.
Little did she know right she interupted us we were working on a book of shadows, but that's not demonic anyways.
And this lady teachs sociology(heysi), which in my point of view should teach you how to get a long with different type of people, but all she teaches is how to identify a weirdo, & try to get rid of them. She wants everyone to be what she calls normal, & what we think of as a prep, but what can you expect she thinks of preps as what they were 10 or 20 years ago. When she asked what a prep was one prep stood up & explained themselves, & she's just like that's not a very good describion.
Needless to say I can't wait two years years, so that I can get in her class!
And next time I see her I might as well tell her I also drink blood too, & study certain (witch)crafts, ect ect ect.
But I guess wearing the blood was worth it.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
hmmmm... sounds like a real bitch to me. good doin batz, I hate people who tell you how to act, that should be your own dicision I think as long as it isnt harming anyone in the process.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Besides that sh!t,things are starting to add up. After being around people for so long you learn to read them, & I don't like the future fortold.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

yeah, oh well thats life.

and batz, whats up with that other thread saying ignore this please, I didnt post in it but wtf happend?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

A) I'm paranoid+B) Remember in one of my posts I said my @$$hole friend was probably gonna try to hook back up with Jessi+C) He tried to talk to he on msn. Now anyone who pays close attenstion would know where me & him are fighting he only tries to befriend me when he thinks he's winning it whatever the problem is, then+ D) He calls to talk to my sister. Normally he does this to annoy me, but now he knows I could care less, the only other reason he calls heris to tell her of the good news in his life= My life sux again, or he wants everyone to be friends, but really he just wants to take my place in life. Either way it's worth killing him over
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well i missed teh last half of what the teacher said to Jordan, but she used to like me until i started hanging w/ you guys.. I wouldn't give you guys up for anything Big Grin
The monkey with the most
Wow, I feel so loved!, just not like that!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are but not like that.... Big Grin
The monkey with the most
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Words cannot express my joy, even though it isn't like that.

I would also like to add, Dido or whatever means the same.

Quote:Originally posted by "Lonely_monkey21"

Well i missed teh last half of what the teacher said to Jordan, but she used to like me until i started hanging w/ you guys.. I wouldn't give you guys up for anything(to your face) Big Grin

lol.... hehe,

and it is spelled ditto and it is a type of pokemon for your information, lol

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Yes, I know, but I found him to be very useless.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

well if he goes first and has a higher level he can defeat almost any pokemon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yea bt I don't sethe point, I mean I can kill him with this pokemon *shows off his great <insert name here>, or transform & only have 20 attacks total, ten of which probably won't even do damage, humm, it's abit risky.

I wouldn't kno about any of this pokemon stuph, I never really got into it.. The video game was fun when i got bored tho. Don't kno wat happened to it. I'm done for the day.. See you guys on the flip side!! Big Grin
The monkey with the most