Lakers 4peat. Kobe 4 MVP
I know, that Stockton and Malone didn't get a ring makes me feel sick. They sure as hell deserved at least one.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Yea Stockton is the Marino of the NBA. All the talent just never was his time in the sun for the ring and the glory
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Don't worry, Kobe'll step up. The only place we're thinner at this year is SF due to the injury to Rick Fox and that won't really hurt us until we play the Kings. Other than that, it's basically the same team. Only problem is everyone else keeps geting better while Jerry Buss is too cheap to shell out money to get Kobe and Shaq some help.

As for Steve's friend, what a front runner. I admit I liked watching Jordan and the Bulls, but I was still a Lakers fan. there just wasn't much to cheer for back then, we sucked. I hated Jordan when he beat the Lakers for his first championship though.

I've heard rumors that Malone might take the cheap way out and go play for the Lakers so he can get himself a ring before he retires. I hope not, because I can't stand Malone. He was the one that made such a big deal about not wanting to play with Magic when he was trying to come out of retirement because of HIV.
He might be nervous, but that's no reason to hate him. Magic couldn't have played that well anyways. Unfortunately it was over for him from that point.

I would love to see Kobe twist an ankle or something, and watch everone turn into instant Spurs fans.

Down with the 'Blazers. :twisted:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Damn the trash talk goes on...
How dumb does this make T-Mac look? They're up 3-1 and he's talking about how it feels good to get into the 2nd round. Then they lose the next 3 games and he doesn't get to the 2nd round. What a loser. He should keep his mouth shut if he can't back up what he's saying.

Watch Kmart outplay Toine. I hope Kmart knocks him out or something.
That's all Kmart can do. Play dirty and cry like the little bitch he is.

I remember going down to Ruker Park while in NY. He wouldn't last a second. People would either jump his ass, or laugh at him while he cries like a school girl. :mrgreen:

Hey, I like Kmart. He's a thug (about as thug as you can be in the NBA anyways). I don't know what you're talkin' about Steve. He would kick Toine's ass anyday of the week. And your boy Toine wouldn't take a beat down at Rucker Park for doing his stupid little dance? Yeah, right.
Yeah, I agree the wiggle wouldn't work there. Kmart has no respect for anybody. He's no thug, just a stupid little bitch. If he doesn't watch himself, he'll end up like Jason Williams (the Nets previous rebounding hopeful). I feel a San Antonio sweep coming on. Get those damn Lakers out early so I can worry if Dallas or San Antonio is going to play my Boston in the finals.

On a side note, Vicious do you play any ball? I've been working on my jump shot but I haven't played seriously in about a year. I'd get owned if I went down to play any games at the playground. Keeping it safe in the back yard, till my game is up to par. ^_^

Damn, now Devean George is hurt. This is not looking good. The Lakers have no other SF left on their roster. Looks like Kobe'll be playing SF for the rest of the playoffs.

I haven't played basketball in like 2-3 years now. Even when I used to, I wasn't very good. I was a mix of Mark Madsen and Bruce Bowen. I would lock down the other teams best guard on defense, but wasn't very effective on offense because I'm a spot up shooter that can't create my own shots. If I was hot that day, then I'd make most of them, but if I wasn't, then I'd be looking to pass the ball all the time. I've always enjoyed playing football alot more.
Sweet. I play football for my school. I got a letter to play at Colby College but I won't. I'm a small lineman. :mrgreen:

Play FB at college Steve I want to see you on TV then you could get an anime promo deal instead of a shoe contract... Oh and yea it looks pretty bad for the lakers and boston damn what a change in defense planning instead of blocking paul they just made sure he didn't get the ball the 4th quarter...
Hehe we'll see. How 'bout you Morg? You play any ball in Japan, back home? I think you'd have a little height advantage in the Pacific rim.

I do play so basketball I'm an outside shooter who is better at moving the ball then scoring points... the height thing is a great advantage though...
hehhe, work it on the outside like your boy Miller? I play a swingman who can post up. Generally I'm not a great outside shooter, but a much better slasher. Though I don't do tha much garbage dribbling. :mrgreen: