Lakers 4peat. Kobe 4 MVP
Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

I am so tempted to start betting anime DVD's with you as to who goes deeper into the playoffs, the Lakers or Celtics. But I'm sure you're fearing the Lakers after their showing yesterday. And you won't have as much confidence left in your Celtics after they lose tonight.

I would love to bet anime DVDs with you. Unfortunately, I'm a student and money is always a proble. :wink:

The Lakers beat the T'Wolves. T'Wolves suck balls. They always lose in the first round, no matter who they play. Nothing new. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I wouldnt ever bet my dvds, only money because, that way I figure I have no risk of losing my dvds and if I do win than I can just buy the dvds I would have won :mrgreen:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Actually, the reason I'm a Lakers fan is because I taught myself about sports by sitting at home and watching games when I was a kid. And back in the 80's when I was a kid, the 2 teams that were on the most were the ones that were winning championships, which would've been the Lakers and Celtics. I liked the Lakers better because they were more exciting to watch. That's the same reason I'm a 49ers fan, because they were on TV the most as well in the 80's. But I've stuck with my teams ever since then. Even when the Lakers were sorry in the early 90's and had players like Anthony Peeler and Doug Cristie and Elden Campbell and Nick Van Exel starting.

I actually do respect players that work hard. That's why I've always liked Mark Madsen. He always hustles when he's out there. I'm sory to tell you this, but Horry and Fisher and Fox are role players now. Fox and Horry were pretty good back in the day, but they've aged. They wouldn't start on most teams anymore. And actually Jerry Buss is pretty cheap. He pays Kobe and Shaq, but noone else. That's why they have no help while the Kings and Mavs and Trilblazers keep scooping up players that they don't need.

You're right, I do have it in for 'Toine. I can't stand him. He's not that good, yet he does his stupid little dance like he is all that.
Yeah, the Lakers lost last night. I'm so stoked over that.

Give Atoine a chance. He's as infectious as a bad case of SARS. He screws up at times, but he's like the slow-witted nephew you grow to love. Me thinks, that you are jealous of him. You wish he could be raining 3's for the Lakers.

Vicious, we're like scholars debating. Get us in a study, with business suits on, and a monkey. We'd drink Brandy, smoke pipes, and polish our glasses every five minutes. :mrgreen:

Yea I'd be the butler giving you a dollar too light your cigars up with...

Pacers looked pretty good the other night and Iverson did damn good last night too...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'd never be jealous of Toine. The Lakers already have 2 guys that love scoring, we don't need another ballhog.

As for the Twolves, I feel bad for them tonight. The Lakers are gonna be pissed about the way they lost the other night and are gonna put a beating on the Wolves. Poor KG.

Morg, can I get some more Grey Poupon. 8O
We're up by 20 with 5:59 left. Atoine was right, Miller "The Big Flopper" can't get to the line without flopping way after the shot.

Whatever, as long as we ass rape Isiah's team. :mrgreen:

Yes, I saw the final score Steve. I can't believe that the Pacers are that garbage. Don't worry, Kobe'll be bringin' it tonight. He comes up big in big games (aside from those airballs in his rookie season that is). Lakers will take the lead and put this series away for good.
We just that good. Super 'Toine knockin' down da treys. *Dick Vitale style* He's up in the hizzae BABY!!!!

Do the Walker Wiggle. You know you want to. :mrgreen:

Hey looks like you lost in OT to me Vicious and with KG foul out and still lost... Lakers better get there game on in a hurry...

As for the Pacers and the Celtics this match is starting to look like the old days between the Pacers and the Knicks... and Steve you team won bye 18... We beat you by 12 in game 2... So I guess we will just beat by 3 in Game four like you did game 1... but if it goes to game 7 just remeber who has the best home record in 10 years...
Yeah, did you see the box scores today Vicious. Indiana = 7 technical fouls, Boston = 0. We have a thing called class here in Boston, I wish they would teach them that in Indiana. After they called Blount for a cheap flagrant, Artest punched Blount. Didn't even hurt the big guy. Then Artest tried to bring Pierce to the floor at the end of the game. Good thing we don't act like the Pacers, because Blount or Walker would have decked that mother fucker to the floor. Little bastard. Let's play some basketball without being little babies who have to through tantrums. :twisted:

Quote:Originally posted by "Vicious"

Actually, the reason I'm a Lakers fan is because I taught myself about sports by sitting at home and watching games when I was a kid. And back in the 80's when I was a kid, the 2 teams that were on the most were the ones that were winning championships, which would've been the Lakers and Celtics. I liked the Lakers better because they were more exciting to watch. That's the same reason I'm a 49ers fan, because they were on TV the most as well in the 80's. But I've stuck with my teams ever since then. Even when the Lakers were sorry in the early 90's and had players like Anthony Peeler and Doug Cristie and Elden Campbell and Nick Van Exel starting.

I actually do respect players that work hard. That's why I've always liked Mark Madsen. He always hustles when he's out there. I'm sory to tell you this, but Horry and Fisher and Fox are role players now. Fox and Horry were pretty good back in the day, but they've aged. They wouldn't start on most teams anymore. And actually Jerry Buss is pretty cheap. He pays Kobe and Shaq, but noone else. That's why they have no help while the Kings and Mavs and Trilblazers keep scooping up players that they don't need.

You're right, I do have it in for 'Toine. I can't stand him. He's not that good, yet he does his stupid little dance like he is all that.

yeah, I never watched sports that much but I lived in MA most of my life, and I knew that the celtics were our team, so I always played with them in NBA Jam, even though the sucked ass :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Hey Steve just checking in with ESPN and you might want to read this little article... Because I think your team is duing it's fair shae of of Fouls and Trash talking. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs20...id=1543959
I'll check it out. Walker has been talking trash to Reggie Miller, calling him the "Big Flopper". Sure enough, last night, he flopped to get his calls. He flops more than a large trout or bass, on the deck of a boat. :mrgreen:

Hey it's really funny though I have been a Pacer fan as far as I can recall and this is the first I have ever heard about him and his "Flop" tactics... What I do know is that ESPN took a poll and 77% of the voters would take Reggie Miller as thier shooter if the game was on the line. Next closest was MJ and he had like 12% of the votes....