WOLF'S RAIN
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

OptimisticOx Wrote:I wish there was just a site that you could download them.

Get Bittorent

Then go here
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/37.html

animesuki is the greatest site......they are a little slow compared to Baka and envirosphere, but they always get you the BT link so you dont have to hunt them down
I don't really use Bittorrent too much. I like DC++ better cause I'm usually behind on the new stuff and Bittorrent is only really good for brand new releases.

I haven't been downloading too much these last few weeks though but I'm getting ep 69 of Hikaru no Go right now using Bittorrent
Hikaru no Go is too many eps for me to watch. I'd liek to start it, but with all the new series out now I cant

Florida State did something so on the ports between like 23 and 500 are all slow as hell. So DC is VERY slow for me off of that, and my upload doesnt matter so BT is always faster. Although its a memory hog Smile
Do your self a favor and download Hikaru no Go. It is excellent. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

OptimisticOx Wrote:I wish there was just a site that you could download them.

Get Bittorent

Then go here
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/37.html

ok, how do I download it?(man I feel dumb)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
why must i download Bittorent before i go there? is it important?
ok i just found out that it is Confusedweatdrop:
alright, I just downloaded up to episode 5, but I cant get to six, can anyone help me with this problem?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

if you absolutely can't find the bittorrent link to dl, use mirc (another app) to goto the fansub (the group that sub the anime you've dl) irc (just like what IA had the chat last weekend) and locate a fserver that serve the eps you want for dl.

Here's a good site to teach you dl via mirc:
http://kasshin.kicks-ass.net/Leeching_For_Noobz.html
thanks a bunch, but I got the others through bittorent, something was screwed up before that I cant really place, oh well I got them and now I am happy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so your telling me that i am able to buy the whole cowboy bebop series just for $30...how can i buy it and thankz
"i am not afraid of death.i'm just dreaming a dream that will go on forever......
http://www.cookiejarvideo.com/index.phtm...page=video

click on Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection and order it. some sweet stuff, also you might want to try out

www.animediscount.net

and

www.animeniacs.net

for future purchases, both two very reliable stores.

*edit* remember, dont go into this looking for perfect quality, although the bebop set is almost perfect with minor defects a lot of stuff isnt so be sure to check reviews. :mrgreen:

thanks for the site i already bought it .i just purchased it as soon as soon as i found out by you thankz.... yeah i was thinking they wouldn't be perfect cause come on.......Smile
"i am not afraid of death.i'm just dreaming a dream that will go on forever......
well unperfection is a small price to pay for one sixth of the price!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

one sixth? save alot more with stuff like flcl and its damn worth the crazy subs!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wolf's Rain Intro fastsixty6 14 5,988 12-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Last Post: annan
  Wolf's Rain *ULTIMATE SPOILERS* r00ster 2 1,854 07-02-2005, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  When does Wolf's Rain come out with an English Dub? RedwingsJ9 4 2,981 06-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Strong Bad 2000
  Wolfs Rain *just the box* jarjar111 2 1,987 04-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Last Post: jarjar111
  Wolf's Rain English Broadcast ? WandererX12 0 1,356 01-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Last Post: WandererX12
  Wolfs Rain (Starts Saturday 4/24 On Cartoon Network) Last Exile 17 11,245 04-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Anyone have Wolf's Rain? w0lf 12 5,645 03-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  ANy engrish in Wolf's Rain from this store? RaNDoM 0 1,209 11-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Last Post: RaNDoM
  Wolf's Rain? LordMelkor 3 3,745 09-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Last Post: evilomar