Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WOLF'S RAIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i was wondering has anyone seen these anime if yes can you tell me if it is good or not and what type of story is it?thankz
its good...in a sense

some people claim its amazing, others think its so so. i myself think its pretty good. Only 11 or so eps have been fansubbed at the moment though, so its still pretty early to tell whether it'll be great or not.

as for the story, i'm not touching that one
cause i have read thet the poeple who are making this series also made(cowboy bebop:the movie and rehxephon)so i thought those are 2 good and great animes let me check it out.i guess i will just see wazup with this wolfs rain.....thankz for the repley
Have seen the first episode and you can tell the Bebop staff is all over it. It was quite an awsome first ep! I need the rest!
Spike's Japanese seiyuu is in it and Yoko Kanno does the music too
hey matthewmalay is the music style still the same-?
I'm still surprised this hasn't been HKed yet by any company.
Quote:Originally posted by "do-rag"

hey matthewmalay is the music style still the same-?

Well I only seen the first 2 episodes only but I would say its different. Less Jazz and more Rock
As a matter of fact, the ep I watched was one you sent to kak, matt! I was hooked from it and am craving more now that this thread is open. It must be good if I like it! I think! Tongue
Not just Yoko Kanno, but Steve Conte too. :mrgreen:
nice, bebop staff, music similar although different style, I will have to check this out as well. hope its as good as its cracked up to be in this thread! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can't wait for it to be HKitized myself. The first episode I saw, I really liked. Hopefully I will see more of this soon.
yeah, I just started downloading the first episode, hopefully its good ^_~
I was very impressed with it. It left me with plenty of questions about what happens next. :mrgreen:
Well I've seen about 7 episodes but it's pretty good. It's more acting and and storyline then action. The music is great, I definately can't wait for the soundtrack to be released.
Pages: 1 2 3 4