WOLF'S RAIN
awsome! the first episode finished downloading and I watched it, yes, you can definatly tell that the bebop staff was all over it, that one wolf had a stricking resemblence to spike(well as far as his hair and face goes anyways). I started downloading the 2nd ep. and now I really want it to come out HK :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
what type of anime is HK?
"i am not afraid of death.i'm just dreaming a dream that will go on forever......
It's not a type of anime, it's the kind of DVDs sold on this website.
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
HK stands for hong kong, it seams like you do not know what you have stumbled onto my friend. HK anime, anime made in hong kong, you might call it bootleg. and since it is bootleg it is much much cheaper. just take for example, cowboy bebop, the R1s( R1 is short for reagon one, basically just the kind of dvds that you would buy in your local store) cost about $30 per discs for 6 discs, coming to $180, where as the HK bebop set which is almost the same quality is only $30, look at the faq in the anime disscussion or go to www.arcticnightfall.com for more info.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

yea i just downloaded the first two episodes and damn are they some hot shit! i gotta get myself some dvds!
yeah, I am in the middle of downloading episode 2, but it is going pretty slowly, I have had it on for a while and it is only 25171 KB/ 179236 KB. arg, I probably wont get to watch it until tomorow.

i had to leave my computer on for like 20 hours or somethin for just 2 episodes!
yeah, well for the first episode the rate it was going at was abnormally high, and now I cant even get connected with the second episode, I guess it is just the time of day at which you do it. I wish there was just a site that you could download them.

Zup Buckets. Haha. You're a 'Baka' here. So did you decide to give up on the idiots on sundevildvd also?
I hope it doesn't get released in HK soon, I can't stand TV rips, I'd much rather prefer if they waited until all the R2 DVDs are out and use fansub translations, which should be easy to get since there are like 4 different fansub groups translating the series
yeah, but my that time I will have probably ended up downloading and watching the whole series, oh well its all good, and if everything is as good as it looks to be I will probably by the HKs anyway :mrgreen:

hhmm..I agree that Wolf Rain is definitely not inferior quality but it never attracts me as much as Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex does. I've been almost praying recently just for another episode of it (currently fansubbed til ep 13 that was release 2 days ago). This is one title that I would not mind getting the R1.
yeah, it looks really really super awsome. did you just get your episodes off of kazaa or is there some website I should know about? and this is one title that I would not mind getting the R1 rip. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yeah, that would be sweet :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't mind if Wolf's Rain is a TV rip or not. As long as I have a DVD in my hot little hands, I'll be happy. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

I wish there was just a site that you could download them.

Get Bittorent

Then go here
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/37.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wolf's Rain Intro fastsixty6 14 5,988 12-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Last Post: annan
  Wolf's Rain *ULTIMATE SPOILERS* r00ster 2 1,854 07-02-2005, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  When does Wolf's Rain come out with an English Dub? RedwingsJ9 4 2,981 06-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Strong Bad 2000
  Wolfs Rain *just the box* jarjar111 2 1,987 04-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Last Post: jarjar111
  Wolf's Rain English Broadcast ? WandererX12 0 1,356 01-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Last Post: WandererX12
  Wolfs Rain (Starts Saturday 4/24 On Cartoon Network) Last Exile 17 11,245 04-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Anyone have Wolf's Rain? w0lf 12 5,645 03-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Last Post: rav96
  ANy engrish in Wolf's Rain from this store? RaNDoM 0 1,209 11-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Last Post: RaNDoM
  Wolf's Rain? LordMelkor 3 3,745 09-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Last Post: evilomar