Trigun on Adult Swim
I don't understand that. CN has the same type of effect on me too. No matter how many times I've seen something and I own the DVD's, I still sit there and watch it when it's on. Especially with Bebop.
some things I just like to watch while relaxing, because when I watch my dvds in my room, I like to be quiet and concentrate on the anime. but if it is on tv I can turn it on and then go on my computer at the same time, and since I own it on dvd I have already seen it and dont have to worry about missing anything.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yeah, I totally agree. When you sit down to watch your DVDs it's something you plan on doing, but when it pops up on TV it's just kind of a pleasant distraction. Adult Swim is always on behind me at night while I'm doing my comp work or whatever.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
yeah, like just yesterday, I was eating burger king at home while on the computer along with rouruni kenshin on the tv on the other side of the room, that is just complete relaxation where as watching anime is a serious process and I dont usually evey eat while I do it because it distracts me from what I am watching.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I use my TV for backround noise too. That is about all it is good for. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, like I may just listen to toonami or something and since I have seen the episode before I have a pretty good idea of what is happening.

I really need a saround sound system, right now when I watch my anime I use headphones, which is pretty cool but it isnt the same as saround sound.

i hate you guys, youve all got cnx, IN THE USA! im stuck here with no cnx and if i had it it would still be pretty shit cause there anit too many good shows on it over here Sad
see you space cowboy...
yeah, where do you live? I think if you have a satilite dish though there is actually an anime channel, man that would be sweelt... *drool*