The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
Trigun on Adult Swim - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Trigun on Adult Swim (/thread-1053.html)

Pages: 1 2

Trigun on Adult Swim - Vicious - 04-01-2003

I was letting you guys know that Trigun comes on at midnight on Adult Swim now. I figure'd that'd be good for anybody that hasn't seen it yet. They started airing it yesterday. I'm just happy that Reign has been relegated to 1:30 now.

Trigun on Adult Swim - OptimisticOx - 04-01-2003

yeah, CN is gathering up quite a bit of stuff arnt they, yeah although I think that my opinion and $30 is enough motivation to buy the set HK, I mean it is an R1 rip after all :mrgreen:

Trigun on Adult Swim - Vance - 04-01-2003

I seriously love CN. Kudos to them for bringing over so much great stuff that Americans wouldn't get to see otherwise.

yes but CN also some how manages to breed a race of know-it-alls, who will make fun of you(or me anyways) who dont really know about the real variety of anime out there.

Trigun on Adult Swim - Vicious - 04-01-2003

That's not really CN's fault. Just ignore them and their ignorance. Who cares, as long as you know the truth. Just be like, "Trigun, that's old. I saw it like 3 years ago." That'll make them feel dumb enough.

yeah, I suppose, some people are just so annoying and hard headed that you just have to learn how to block them out(like I did with so many other things :mrgreen: )

Trigun on Adult Swim - icenine0 - 04-01-2003

That's awesome news! I hope they come up with some kickass trailers for it, as they did for da BeBop. 8)

Trigun on Adult Swim - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-01-2003

I watched it last night with the mute on. I may not like the dub, but I will still support Nightow by watching his show. :mrgreen:

Trigun on Adult Swim - OptimisticOx - 04-02-2003

I actually like the dub somewhat, it was my first HK anime and I made the best of it by watching english and japanese track.

Trigun on Adult Swim - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-02-2003

I shuddering.

Trigun on Adult Swim - cdndave - 04-02-2003

I finished watching the series this weekend (with Engliush dub) - and loved it... the sheer goofiness of Vash's character was great... I do intend on rewatching in Japaneese with English subs.

yeah, I think its great either way, not my favorite but it is certainly up there :mrgreen:

Trigun on Adult Swim - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-02-2003

The show is really well done. It is on my all time top ten. Easy. :mrgreen:

yeah, a lot of people just say it is a reip off of bebop, but what I say is that those people? "you are a moron" :mrgreen:

Trigun on Adult Swim - DARK OSAMU - 04-02-2003

I watched the first ep! It made me want to watch my dvds all over again! :mrgreen: