Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Trigun on Adult Swim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was letting you guys know that Trigun comes on at midnight on Adult Swim now. I figure'd that'd be good for anybody that hasn't seen it yet. They started airing it yesterday. I'm just happy that Reign has been relegated to 1:30 now.
yeah, CN is gathering up quite a bit of stuff arnt they, yeah although I think that my opinion and $30 is enough motivation to buy the set HK, I mean it is an R1 rip after all :mrgreen:
I seriously love CN. Kudos to them for bringing over so much great stuff that Americans wouldn't get to see otherwise.
yes but CN also some how manages to breed a race of know-it-alls, who will make fun of you(or me anyways) who dont really know about the real variety of anime out there.
That's not really CN's fault. Just ignore them and their ignorance. Who cares, as long as you know the truth. Just be like, "Trigun, that's old. I saw it like 3 years ago." That'll make them feel dumb enough.
yeah, I suppose, some people are just so annoying and hard headed that you just have to learn how to block them out(like I did with so many other things :mrgreen: )
That's awesome news! I hope they come up with some kickass trailers for it, as they did for da BeBop. 8)
I watched it last night with the mute on. I may not like the dub, but I will still support Nightow by watching his show. :mrgreen:
I actually like the dub somewhat, it was my first HK anime and I made the best of it by watching english and japanese track.
I shuddering.
I finished watching the series this weekend (with Engliush dub) - and loved it... the sheer goofiness of Vash's character was great... I do intend on rewatching in Japaneese with English subs.
yeah, I think its great either way, not my favorite but it is certainly up there :mrgreen:
The show is really well done. It is on my all time top ten. Easy. :mrgreen:
yeah, a lot of people just say it is a reip off of bebop, but what I say is that those people? "you are a moron" :mrgreen:
I watched the first ep! It made me want to watch my dvds all over again! :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2