About One piece
Hi, I have read some opinions about one piece tv series. I could download the two first episodies and i really liked, but i have read that subs are bad. What about subs? is worth order it? I have seen two version of one piece, Fx and AV. Which is better?

Thanks
FX is a fip of AV with better cases.

two words...

get now

the subs arnt as bad as some people say they are, the timing is dead on, the subs never trail off the screen, the only problem is the names are slightly different but since they remane almost completely constant you can always tell who is who. another thing is there is a bit of confusion between plural and singular nouns. but besides that, you can always understand what everyone is saying, you can go check my reviews for all fx sets 1-3, I would say go with FX, thats what I did and I never looked back :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
It is a wonderful series you won't be dissapointed with it. I'm just glad I finally have another One Piece addict to talk to on this site. The subs are quite understandable, you will never be lost. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yes, just disregard a few of the crappy reviewers, and get it, so many people say that they will wait for an R1 rip to come out, but I dont think that the R1s arnt even being released yet. so I will just tell you to not hold your breath and to fork over the money, now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Hi, I have seen four episodes and... IT IS INCREDIBLE( I have stomach ache because of laugh). The absurd of the combats(rubber man XD) and the interesting character(the guy with 3 sword is cool) makes this series very interesting. Finally I think that I will order Smile (This finished one the series? how many episodes has?)
It is almost in the 150's now on TV. I think through episodes 109 are out HK. It is still going in Japan, and probably will for a long time. I'm glad there is another fan! I had to badger alot of people trying to spread the news of just how good this show is. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yeah, the first few episodes are great, and they only go up hill from there my friend :mrgreen:

So very true. So very true.
yeah, there is a slight drop in video quality by the tenth disc but it is still very nice.

yeah, and I loved that first episode with the introduction of luffy as he pops out of the barrel in slow motion hitting both of those guys :mrgreen:

well i think im goin for it, thats right the first 97 episodes of one piece, all for $88. it better be good or ill hunt down all you damn forum people and steal your anime collections, leaving behind your copies of one piece. lets just say "youve got my hopes up"
see you space cowboy...
dont worry, unless you like to sing along with country music, scratch on chalk boards and kill young virgin boys and drink their blood, you wont be disapointed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good. dont think i ever done any of those but im thinking about starting :mrgreen:
see you space cowboy...
well you betta if you dont like one piece, fool :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't know anyone who hates One Piece yet? So hopefully you won't be the first! :mrgreen:
yeah, the quality isnt the best but it seems that everyone completely forgets that as they get drawn in the story and are just wrapped up in the pure joy of the show. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US: "One Piece", "Mew Mew" on hiatus rugrats1 20 8,570 12-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  hong kong one piece I-za07 6 3,223 07-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Last Post: gohan32
  One Piece I-za07 1 1,826 05-22-2005, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  The 'Rurouni Kenshin' / 'One Piece' connection? dmr456 1 2,512 03-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Robojack
  "One Piece" Coming Soon to Cartoon Network rugrats1 2 2,396 03-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Last Post: dmr456
  One Piece Part 8!!!! pchmura 2 2,159 08-26-2004, 08:47 PM
Last Post: JingRoyale
  One Piece licensed!! JingRoyale 11 3,813 07-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Last Post: rav96
  One Piece Picked up by 4Kids pchmura 12 5,101 06-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Last Post: dmr456
  One Piece Sets: Indecision WantedSeraphita 4 2,104 05-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Last Post: neoEIN
  One Piece! Takumi3000 16 5,597 02-29-2004, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Takumi3000