US: "One Piece", "Mew Mew" on hiatus
Schultz Wrote:Actually i read an article. (can't remember when) There will be NO Uncut / English subbed One Piece released in america. it will be all Cut / Dubbed. Which for me means i won't buy them at all. and hell i have almost the whole Dbz series on dvd with the exception of the Pioneer Releases.

I read something similar which stated that not only will an Un-Cut version not happen but no further volumes of anything will be produced in Un-Cut form. Which doesn't matter in the end since the voices are so horrible that I can't stand to listen to it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:I read something similar which stated that not only will an Un-Cut version not happen but no further volumes of anything will be produced in Un-Cut form. Which doesn't matter in the end since the voices are so horrible that I can't stand to listen to it.

If that's the case, any One Piece I watch will either be on the HK DVDs or the DIVXs. 4Kids (Only. Period. End of Discussion.) has the tendency to frig up the best anime, and all but ignore the die-hard otakus. And any bones they throw to the otakus, they take away from them.

In my opinion, if 4Kids had the rights to "Gone With The Wind", you can bet the Atlanta fire and "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" would be cut out, and the majestic theme replaced with a hip hop tune with repeated lyrics, "Go Scarlett! Go Scarlett!" -- they're that sacriligious.
--
Travel The Anime Expressway
http://www.animeexpressway.com/
Well an alternative is to simply download the K-F episodes, and burn them to a dvd.. they are all pretty good video quality, and the subs are really good, as for later episodes, the fansub group "gerusama" picked up one piece at episode 219 and is currently translating along with the japanese tv airings (they use hdtv sources so their files have good quality too) as for the eps between the 160ish to 206 (some other misc groups subbed 206-219 with good subs) the only current way to see those is via hk dvds or avi files ripped from those dvds (shitsubs).. u could also wait the 2 years or so that it will take K-F to get that far... they release eps biweekly approx.
I will personally wait till K-F releases em.. it don't bother me. i like pure quality.. hated dealing with all the groups and such finishing FMA.
On mininova.org there's a pack of ep 163 to 206 (8 gig) that lets you catch up to gerusama. These have awefull subs but you'll understand it if you have any knowledge about the OP universe.
Just use DC++ you will find all the eps there that you need...