what can and can't be trade
thats just what i mean about you,nick pickin every thing.
real men dont worry about grammer
but you are the mod
dont think i wont tell you when you're wrong
theres nothing in this world to believe in
Nah, I'm just nit-pickin' you because it passes the time.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
wow, all I ask was what can and can't be trade and I probably got 2 responses I don't know what the rest you guys end up doing.
I imagine it is okay to trade those types of items. This is a place that sells HK DVDs afterall.

Don't mind all the other talk in here, some people just need to be corrected. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah, this might happen once in a while. things are heating up between suzaku and gunner, I would like to see how things continue :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Meh, I don't really care about him. I mess with him because it bothers him, and when he retaliates, they're only words. My sexual orientation is not offended in any way by being called a "Fag," as anyone on this board who knows me personally can varify that I am indeed a straight male. Someone else's sexual orientation, though, has yet to be determined, so I have nothing to say on those grounds.
8O 8O 8O Simply Wonderful! 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, this might happen once in a while. things are heating up between suzaku and gunner, I would like to see how things continue :mrgreen:

I got money on Suzaku. He's a mod and can basically kick Gunner off whenever he wants. I'm just trying to figure out why Suzaku's putting up with this so far. Maybe he's enjoying it. And don't even start on me because I put my 2 cents in. You might've told OO to chill out, but I suggest you stick to Suzaku, because
A. you're not even close to being a big a dick as I can be
and
B. it's not good to start a war on too many fronts at one time.

Go Suzaku!!! I'm rootin' for you. I've seen you be a jerk before, don't let me down (that's meant as a compliment in my own twisted way).
yeah, suzaku has got the power, I was a mod(ended quickly though Cry ) and I know the feeling of power surging through your veins(well maybe that is a slight exageration). a

and yes vicious I dont think anyone doubts that you ban be the biggest dick head :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Thanks for the compliment OO. I'm like Tony Montegna (I think that's how you spell it) from Scarface, I like being the bad guy. I have no problem with that. I mean not everyone can be the good guy. Plus it's much easier and funner being the bad guy.

Hey let's play a game, tell me who I sound like - - - Suzaku you have good grammar, so you know what that means? No, not that you're educated, but that you're gay!!

Let's try again - - - Suzaku, you brush your teeth daily, so guess what that means? No, not that you have good hygiene, but that you're even gayer!!
anytime :mrgreen:

hmmmmm... who could you beeeee..... I am really stumped on this one :mrgreen: ( :wink: )

OpOx here, signing off, time to go to sleep... *coughwatchanimecough*

Quote:Hey let's play a game, tell me who I sound like - - - Suzaku you have good grammar, so you know what that means? No, not that you're educated, but that you're gay!!

Let's try again - - - Suzaku, you brush your teeth daily, so guess what that means? No, not that you have good hygiene, but that you're even gayer!!

Hahah. :lol:

You see, I'm like Don Carleone. You come to me and ask for a favor, no problem. Many people have done so. You see, a very generous man. But one of these days, I may come to you. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but some day - I may come to you and ask for a favor. And on that day, if you have asked me of a favor, you will return the favor - capeache?
Capeche!

And you could probably trade a car here if you wanted too but why would anyone trade a car on an HK site? And why would I send off my dvd to let someone burn it on their pc and HOPE they send it back??????? :evil:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'll trade some DVDs for a car. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Quote:Hey let's play a game, tell me who I sound like - - - Suzaku you have good grammar, so you know what that means? No, not that you're educated, but that you're gay!!

Hahah. :lol:

You see, I'm like Don Carleone. You come to me and ask for a favor, no problem. Many people have done so. You see, a very generous man. But one of these days, I may come to you. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but some day - I may come to you and ask for a favor. And on that day, if you have asked me of a favor, you will return the favor - capeache?

and what kind of favor would that be suzaku? :twisted: jk :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HK trade harmless? gubi-gubi 14 7,440 03-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Trade lists Cidien 6 3,734 05-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  Need help with Full Metal Alchemist Trading Figures evilomar 0 1,066 02-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Last Post: evilomar
  DVD-R trading sites or forums.. Please! flasm 0 1,005 05-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Last Post: flasm