Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what can and can't be trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is their rules to what can and can't be traded on the trading board?

like can I trade burned games? like ps2/xbox

what about dvd-r movies.

so "home-made" some exactly like retail.
well first off, I am pretty sure this should be in the dvd trading forum and second:

I think you can trade anything as long as the person you are trading with knows what they are getting
I KNOW THAT WAS YOUR DOING Suzakuseikun. ILL GET EVEN
Quote:Originally posted by "gunner7500"

what are you talking about?
yeah, that was kind of random, gunner Confusedweatdrop: but wait its me who is talking right? :mrgreen:

ok on topic, did I answer your question alright, ufwa?
Quote:Originally posted by "gunner7500"

Don't post stupid things about selling cats in a box and I wont delete it. Think before you post. Follow the rules on the main forum. If you don't, I will delete every post you make. You have been warned.
oh so that was it, I saw that post, I found it quite humorous but I will have to side with suzaku because it wasn't in the dvd trading forum that is supposed to by buissness like. :mrgreen:

I have been warned before too gunner, and if I were you I would not prevoke him :wink:

agg!! STOP SUZAKU DONT HURT ME!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:
Ox, you've gotten better since our "conversation" so I'm not really worried about you. It's just that some posts are jokes, yes, and they don't bother me at all. Others, like the one I deleted, were just stupid, needless, and are going to be deleted on sight. I'm not an evil person...okay, maybe I am, but I'm not cruel. Please just think before you post.
yeah I know your just more strict than the other mods :mrgreen: its probably better for the websites but I think you have extinguished the post slut. unles steve or batz comes back to revive things that is :mrgreen:
It's because I mod on different websites that I am the way I am. I'm not as bad as SwampGas at Zophar or Amalgam at Cherryroms.
yeah, I know some people personally who md varios places and are extreemly(overly) stirct, actually kind of jerks, giving out threats if not posting to there personal standards.
We're on an forum of a site that sells bootleg DVDs from Hong Kong. I don't think they'll care if you trade the things you mentioned.
i think Suzakuseikun is a power hungry fag
you need to check yourself as well ox,since when is it not allowed to post a joke on general babble and if suzakuseikun dont like it,too bad
Quote:i think Suzakuseikun is a power hungry fag

And I think you are an idiot. I don't really care what you think, though. I'll start caring when you can write sentences in proper english, with proper grammar and punctuation.
Pages: 1 2 3