Utena and Sailor Stars
To think ADV releases the series on DVD after I buy EP taped fan subs on ebay for an excessive price. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
You sure the Sailor Moon S and Super S Pioneer DVD releases are edited?
From what I understand they are.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

Yeah..I am still questioning this myself. Maybe your right, but from all the reviews I have read, they have spoken of it as totally uncut. In addition, at the top of the heading on each of the DVD covers it says.. "Original Uncut Version."
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Pioneer's release of S and Super S are unedited. I own some of them an a bunch of fansubs nad have compared, too. They are indeed uncut.

Yeah that is what I thought. Thanks for putting some clearity on this subject Vinny. Now we just need Flora to start ripping this series if he has not already! hehe
take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
I still believe he'll. That, and the fact the series is so old at this point it may not be done. Don't hold your breath.
It seems everyone dropped Sailor Moon like a bad habit. I have liked it for a very long time, but it seems we may never see all of it fully uncut in North America. I am not buying anymore fansubs! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Confusedweatdrop: Once again, ADV is releasing Sailor Moon in UNCUT DVD BOXSETS sometime in the near future Confusedweatdrop:

My Sweatdrop Icon has finally made its way onto IA. Welcome it, for it is your god.
This is true, ADV did announce the uncut, sub only boxes at NDK, and also joked that half of their staff thought it was a great idea and the other half hated the idea, so they thought they should put the people who hated the idea into the subbing team. Wink We can ask more about it at the ADV panel during Animeboston, for those who plan on attending. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I can't believe Shibo's going. Granted he does hail from that region. I'll definitely have to meet up with you and the rest of the gang. :mrgreen:

ADV is releasing subbed and uncut versions of the original and R seasons. Pioneer has already released uncut and subbed versions of S and Super S, along with the 3 movies. No one has Stars... yet.
It has been completely fan subbed however. :mrgreen:

I don't know for me I could just order the Euro sets and have it in english suds (Great Britian style) and be done with it. But I don't see what all the fuss is about. Some one give me the low down If I was going to spend the dough which Salior series is the best and worth the money
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I know this is an old topic, but ADV is going to release SM DVDs in July (15th?). It will be season one for about $149. I think it is around 43 episodes.
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World