What series are you most exited to get next?
at ease private!
just dont forget about it, I find it hard to save up for larger series. for example I have been trying to get rouruni kenshin or ranma for a while but I have boughten three different series instead as I saved up like $30 or so instead of biting my toungue and saving furhter.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
im quite excited about a new series of hellsing. some guy in the comic shop keeps telling me they are makin one, does anyone know if this is true? wouldnt mind seeing the ninja scroll tv series either
yeah, definatly ninja scroll, i havnt heard anything about a new hellsing, most likely just a false rumer.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

No, there will be a second season of Hellsing, based off the manga.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
oh, well in that case my interest has been sturred :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:

Yeah, I read that too. That they're waiting for the manga to finish up and after that, they'll most likely make a second season of Hellsing.
Hellsing 2nd season, kick ass. Alucard was one bad ass.

Yeah, I'm very excited about Ninja Scroll TV, I'm trying to get it now but my DSL is acting slow, stupid piece of shit
yeah I got it pretty quickly probably because so many people were getting it and watching at the same time, so it only took around 20 min. nice stuff :mrgreen:

Im excited about starting The Mobile Suit Gundam saga. I have yet to see one second of any episdoe of any TV series
"Under my Flag, I Will Go"! - Captain Harlock