What series are you most exited to get next?
I just put an order in for Zeta Gundam MI boxset. Looking forward to watching that.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

actually nevermind, i see you recommend the fx one in another thread. thanks

alright, glad to have been of help, I still need to get some more of it, and you might as well buy all of it at once because it is incredibly addictive :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
im geting fist of the north star tv, its bloody
theres nothing in this world to believe in
yeah, has a lot of gore I here, some how I never got around to buying it or even asking how good it was, so tell me how it is when your dont with it :wink:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

It is great you should buy it. YOU WA SHOCK!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
you wa shock? well anyway, i will have the cash to buy a lot of stuff pretty soon, today is the first day for kaddying as I mentioned before and the anime will just be rollin in Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

YOU WA SHOCK, is the theme to Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star). It is a great song. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
oh sorry I havnt seen it yet. :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:

fist of the north star is a bit dodgy, or so i think. it just gets the point when everyone is poking everyone and everyones heads are exploding, its funny at first though. i watched the movie the other day, was a bit cheesy. how many episodes of one piece are there? i seen the first 97 (fx) for $88, sounds good to me.
Heh heh, YOU WA SHOCK!, is good but not as good as TOUGH BOY! :mrgreen:

Hokuto No Ken TV does indeed rule and I can't wait for the new OAV's that will be released this year. Awesome stuff. 8)
Welcome to my world.
Quote:Originally posted by "sanosuke"

fist of the north star is a bit dodgy, or so i think. it just gets the point when everyone is poking everyone and everyones heads are exploding, its funny at first though. i watched the movie the other day, was a bit cheesy. how many episodes of one piece are there? i seen the first 97 (fx) for $88, sounds good to me.

I think like 135 and still going in japan, but only 109 on HK.

Quote:Originally posted by "Duragon"

Heh heh, YOU WA SHOCK!, is good but not as good as TOUGH BOY! :mrgreen:

Hokuto No Ken TV does indeed rule and I can't wait for the new OAV's that will be released this year. Awesome stuff. 8)

Every one has to bow to the greatness of Tough Boy! I have that song on my com and listen to it all the time! Big Grin
It is 109 episodes for the first series of Fist of the North Star and 43 for the second, plus the movie.
By the way Kakoi, where do you get your songs from?

Interested in...

Finishing up Silent Mobius (R1)
Getting Angelic Layer Season 1 (MI)
Getting Astro Boy Season 1 (FX)
Getting King of Bandits Jing Complete (MI)
Getting Star Ocean EX Complete Bundle (MI)
Getting the Ruronui Kenshin Complete Boxset (FX)
Getting Hellsing Perfect Collection (FX)
Getting Naruto Vol.1 and 2 (MI)

The list goes on and on...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
thats quite a list, I try focusing on one thing at a time, I still have my eye on that ranma 1/2 complete bundle :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: