this forum is dead so i will post a new one
The forum was fairly active between 2004 and 2009 when DVDs were still the main way to watch anime. The site owner had some troubles related to importing DVDs not licensed in this region and stopped selling the discs.

You're not seeing any new posts because there is very little activity here these days. Importing DVDs has become an obsolete method of distributing new anime. With that being the glue that held things together, everyone else found different things to do and other forums to visit.

This site will be up as long as the owner keeps paying the hosting bills. Given how little traffic there is these days, I expect the site will continue until the box hosting it fails.

The moderators do look in occasionally to make sure there isn't anything crazy happening here but the forum is mostly a ghost town. It can be fun reading through some old threads to see what people did when a 1Meg connection was still considered fast.

Feel free to hang out and look around. Who knows, other people may even join in and hold a conversation with you. But don't count on it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Messages In This Thread
this forum is dead so i will post a new one - by Zagatto - 11-17-2013, 07:34 AM