this forum is dead so i will post a new one
I don't know if any of you guys are interested in sites that trade books (including manga) and R1 dvd's (including anime), but I thought I'd post a couple of sites that offer this... because I know you guys love to read and watch dvd's!!

Both sites offer items for 1 or 2 credits (usually 1 per book, or 1 per dvd disk) which you get by sending out an item from your available list (or you can buy them).. you also receive a credit (or two for dvds) if you list 10 items available for others. There is no fee involved for using either site other than shipping fees which you can do on the site by purchasing postage (also provides delivery confirmation) which is sent the cheapest way, or you can do your own shipping and just print out the label. You don't pay to have an item sent to you... just when you send out... A major plus is you can transfer credits between the two sites!! Anyway.. here are the links:

PaperBackSwap.com

SwapaDVD.com

If you think you'd like the sites, you can use my email as a referral: [email protected] and I'll get credit for it.. <<shameless plug, I know>> but I really thought you guys might enjoy these sites, I'm having a good time on the book one... don't have a lot of R1 dvds for the other one though.. Sad

The book site will also take you to a link where you can purchase your book new from Amazon if there aren't any available which is a nice feature... You can also specify conditions of receiving your books, like "from a non-smoking environment" or whatever...

Now if you want to do something similar for games... which will also do dvd's or books, there is Gametz.com.. no fees involved for trading between members, but new ones end up sending first until they build up a trade reputation.. although there will always be someone on the site with more trades... lol.. no options for postage though..

There are also several other game trading sites, but I haven't had any experience with them, other than SaySwap.com which requires $5 trading tokens per swap and uses point system instead of credits, and swapyourgames.com which you can buy new games or used games and trade your games in towards your purchases... (can use my email as referral as well.. [email protected])

Hopefully someone will enjoy these besides me!!

Messages In This Thread
this forum is dead so i will post a new one - by Amethyst - 11-05-2008, 05:27 PM