What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs?
I recently bought some Anime-Studio boxsets from a store that was closing down. Most of them were fine, but I encountered problems with 2 sets:

1. Devilman Lady - Disc1 couldn't be played after Ep. 6. It just freezes there. 3 Eps. remaining.

2. Big-O - Disc2 couldn't be played after Ep. 11. Again it just hangs there. 3 Eps. remaining.

3. Gundam Wing - The reviews have said enough.

Ok. All were bought be4 I discovered this GREAT SITE. The shop i bought them from has long ceased to exsist, so that's that. I've played them on friends' dvd players, and the same thing occurs.

My question is this: Will MAC replace them? (I think AS is under MAC or viceversa). Has anyone done this be4? I wouldn't mind sending them the faulty discs from S'pore 'cause it would still be cheaper than buying new sets to replace them. Also, I paid full price for them even though the store was closing down. So what are my options? Sad
You are suffering from analitis. Please do not adjust your screen. This condition occurs when the nerves leading to your eyes and anus short circuit and are then fused together. Thus giving one a shitty outlook in life. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - by ghostjacker13 - 10-29-2004, 09:18 AM