Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought some Anime-Studio boxsets from a store that was closing down. Most of them were fine, but I encountered problems with 2 sets:

1. Devilman Lady - Disc1 couldn't be played after Ep. 6. It just freezes there. 3 Eps. remaining.

2. Big-O - Disc2 couldn't be played after Ep. 11. Again it just hangs there. 3 Eps. remaining.

3. Gundam Wing - The reviews have said enough.

Ok. All were bought be4 I discovered this GREAT SITE. The shop i bought them from has long ceased to exsist, so that's that. I've played them on friends' dvd players, and the same thing occurs.

My question is this: Will MAC replace them? (I think AS is under MAC or viceversa). Has anyone done this be4? I wouldn't mind sending them the faulty discs from S'pore 'cause it would still be cheaper than buying new sets to replace them. Also, I paid full price for them even though the store was closing down. So what are my options? Sad
They might replace them, that's if you agree to buy like a 100+ DVDs from them. Then they might give you some replacements. Other that that, I don't see anyway you'll get replacements
gj13, I remember one time I had a topic like yours. The guys on this forum said to pm JJ to see if I could get some replacements, and luckily when I pm'd JJ, he said I could. gj13, pm JJ so see if he could get you some replacements!
But i didn't buy the dvds here. So will JJ still help?
ghostjacker13 Wrote:But i didn't buy the dvds here. So will JJ still help?
Yes, he will!
id use them as coasters and or frisbees.

but thats just what i would do .

-LE
guitarshredder Wrote:Yes, he will!

I would sincerely be surprised if even JJ did that...But I have seen a lot of weirder things throughout my life...Should be intresting to see what he has to say...
Probably depends on if it costs him money of out his pocket or not and perhaps what kind of mood he's in. =P Heheh
Cidien Wrote:Probably depends on if it costs him money of out his pocket or not and perhaps what kind of mood he's in. =P Heheh

Sounds about right...How hes able to replace all the sets he has[from what ive read] amazes me period...