Import Anime Forums
What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Anime Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? (/thread-4183.html)

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - ghostjacker13 - 10-29-2004

I recently bought some Anime-Studio boxsets from a store that was closing down. Most of them were fine, but I encountered problems with 2 sets:

1. Devilman Lady - Disc1 couldn't be played after Ep. 6. It just freezes there. 3 Eps. remaining.

2. Big-O - Disc2 couldn't be played after Ep. 11. Again it just hangs there. 3 Eps. remaining.

3. Gundam Wing - The reviews have said enough.

Ok. All were bought be4 I discovered this GREAT SITE. The shop i bought them from has long ceased to exsist, so that's that. I've played them on friends' dvd players, and the same thing occurs.

My question is this: Will MAC replace them? (I think AS is under MAC or viceversa). Has anyone done this be4? I wouldn't mind sending them the faulty discs from S'pore 'cause it would still be cheaper than buying new sets to replace them. Also, I paid full price for them even though the store was closing down. So what are my options? Sad

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - matthewmalay - 10-29-2004

They might replace them, that's if you agree to buy like a 100+ DVDs from them. Then they might give you some replacements. Other that that, I don't see anyway you'll get replacements

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - guitarshredder - 10-30-2004

gj13, I remember one time I had a topic like yours. The guys on this forum said to pm JJ to see if I could get some replacements, and luckily when I pm'd JJ, he said I could. gj13, pm JJ so see if he could get you some replacements!

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - ghostjacker13 - 11-14-2004

But i didn't buy the dvds here. So will JJ still help?

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - guitarshredder - 11-14-2004

ghostjacker13 Wrote:But i didn't buy the dvds here. So will JJ still help?
Yes, he will!

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - Last Exile - 11-14-2004

id use them as coasters and or frisbees.

but thats just what i would do .

-LE

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - Puppet Master - 11-14-2004

guitarshredder Wrote:Yes, he will!

I would sincerely be surprised if even JJ did that...But I have seen a lot of weirder things throughout my life...Should be intresting to see what he has to say...

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - Cidien - 11-15-2004

Probably depends on if it costs him money of out his pocket or not and perhaps what kind of mood he's in. =P Heheh

What to do with faulty Anime Studio discs? - Puppet Master - 11-15-2004

Cidien Wrote:Probably depends on if it costs him money of out his pocket or not and perhaps what kind of mood he's in. =P Heheh

Sounds about right...How hes able to replace all the sets he has[from what ive read] amazes me period...