Poll: What anime series will people be dressed as the most
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DragonBall
0%
0 0%
Ranma 1/2
0%
0 0%
Kenshin
0%
0 0%
Sailor Moon
0%
0 0%
Other... Post series
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Convention in Boston
My parents only believe the negative things that they hear about on the internet. They don't believe that you can make genuine friendships over the internet. Hopefully you can change thier minds. I'm 21 years old anyway so I can make my own decisions. I could see if I was twelve and talking about this new 47 year old "friend" I made. That is something to worry about. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
So do mine. My parents think I'll be raped in a back alley. Not to say might not happen, it's just not very likely. Thank God!!!! :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, I wish I had money.....*sigh*
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Kakoi will tell you how you could make money fast. :mrgreen:

How is that?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

He is a North Carolinian pimp. If you don't mind making dangerous street routes, the pay is good. Hell he did it for me and he'd do it for you. :mrgreen:

hmmmm..... :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A guy lyke you'd fetch toyp dallar round' here. I HATE YOU NORTH CAROLINA. By the way do you have all your teeth? The less you have the more you make. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Gummin' eeyt gows fahr round' hyea!! 8O 8O 8O
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
cheya bough! I can't wait to see Sasuga at the con! Twill' be awesome. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

A guy lyke you'd fetch toyp dallar round' here. I HATE YOU NORTH CAROLINA. By the way do you have all your teeth? The less you have the more you make. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Then I will make a lotta money. YEEEEEHAW! Big Grin

Will they have DDR at the con?!?

I hope so Steve because I will be taping the white man dance athon for sure
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'll encode the shit I do at home. Maybe we could start a section for movies/music videos on the site. :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure they talked about DDR being there at the con site. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin