What are people watching? (The 2nd)
Not much new and exciting in Shiboland today. Watched 4 more eps of Slayers Next last night, that's about all.. Oh, and watched the Yankees lose. Gotta love watching someone hit a grand slam against the Yankees. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
well, after being sick for a week, I have a helluva lot of make up work, so that has been consuming my time after school, but I did watch a little bit of one piece for fun, the beggining few episodes. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "Berserker"

Doesn't SeiSouHen have a different ending than the manga? Seems like I've heard that it does...maybe that's why some do not like it.

It's totally different than the manga. From what I've heard, the manga has a happy ending, whereas this ending was created just for the anime. The creator of Kenshin didn't really like the ending either, since he wanted to leave it on a happy note.

Finally finished the Fushigi Yugi OVA's. Only Eikoden left to go. Also watched the first disc of Sugar. That has to be the cutest show ever.
I thought it was kind of cool that it actually had a sad ending instead of a happy ending...happy endings are too common.

Watched up to Episode 6 of Hellsing dubbed. The dub is actually quite good.
Vicious wrote:,
Quote:It's totally different than the manga. From what I've heard, the manga has a happy ending, whereas this ending was created just for the anime. The creator of Kenshin didn't really like the ending either, since he wanted to leave it on a happy note.

SeiSouHen doesn't exsit in my world just to let you know...

The new stuff on this day I am watching Dr Slump trying to understand the story but it's hard with my level of Japanese... which is just a step above baby...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'm watching Futurama on CN. What a great show and good timeslot. Gotta pick up the boxsets for each season.

Randomly, wouldn't a Blade of the Immortal anime be neat. I can just imagine it now, Manji getting hacked up as he fights some ninja babe.
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
Watched disc 3 of Noir. Good show, but what a ripoff. 3 episodes. Disc 1 had 5 episodes, disc 2 had 4 episodes and disc 3 had 3???? At this rate, by the time I hit disc 6, I'll just be purchasing a blank disc with promos.
That's why you get the HK's vicious. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I would love to see a Blade of the Immortal anime. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
hey kakoi, have you gotten the one piece tv special yet? I want to but I also dont feel like spending 6 dollars shipping for a 10 dollar item.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I haven't yet..... I'm running short on cash right now. May is Birthday time for my family. So my money is tight.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
May is bday time for me too. As in today. Wink Lots of phat lewt for me today. Ordered a *lot* of new anime. =) I finished watching Bubblegum Crisis for the 2nd time today as well. Gonna start the last disc of Slayers Next tonight. Got Bubblegum Crash on tap as soon as I finish the disc up. =) Gonna be going out to dinner shortly, but I plan to stay up late and get some watching in. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Just finished the last 6 episodes of the Hellsing series. I thought the dub was really good...it actually kept me involved in the series this time. :mrgreen:
Berserker, cool man I really loved the Dub of that series... Hey another good dub is Devil Woman. I was impressed to say the lest but I like the Subs better I watched the first disk like 4 times...
Morgorath, are you talking about Devil Lady? The US version of Devilman Lady? :? I've been wanting to see that.
Berserker, Yes that is what I am reffering to sorry, my bad