Happy Birthday Elcoholic!!
Hi! Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of great presents! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Happy Birthday Dude!!!

keep those Dutch vibes goin you sexy beast (im assuming you are good looking coz literally every dutch ive seen is :p )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
oh happy day!!!!!
have a great one and enjoy enjoy.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Happy Birthday man, hope you get hammered and laid, at least that's all I ask for on my birthday or any other day.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Happy Birthday!
Thanks alot people. I actually had a real shitty day at work and this put a smile on my face. I moved all the partying, presents (and hopefully the getting laid part Big Grin ) to the weekend. I have to work tomorow aswell so it really doesn't feel like a birthday yet but I'll make up for it on saturday.

Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.
Well then push on through today and tomorrow and party-hardy on Saturday then. And Happy B-Day.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Hi! Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of great presents! Big Grin
What she said Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
elcoholic Wrote:Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.

im a guy alright

*grunts*
*scratches groin*
then

*farts*

Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Congratulations on living another year.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Happy Birthday! Best luck!
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Have a Hamaneriffic birthday dude. (That means Hammer anime Teriffic by the way).
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
[QUOTE=elcoholic]Thanks alot people. I actually had a real shitty day at work and this put a smile on my face. I moved all the partying, presents (and hopefully the getting laid part Big Grin ) to the weekend. I have to work tomorow aswell so it really doesn't feel like a birthday yet but I'll make up for it on saturday.

Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.[/QUOTEDamn straight...

We ARE sexy beasts. Dutch and all.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! Big Grin
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:[QUOTE=elcoholic]Thanks alot people. I actually had a real shitty day at work and this put a smile on my face. I moved all the partying, presents (and hopefully the getting laid part Big Grin ) to the weekend. I have to work tomorow aswell so it really doesn't feel like a birthday yet but I'll make up for it on saturday.

Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.[/QUOTEDamn straight...

We ARE sexy beasts. Dutch and all.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! Big Grin
Hell yeah, we Dutch do it straight :p !

Happy belated birthday, man!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:[QUOTE=katherine_jean]
Hell yeah, we Dutch do it straight :p !

Happy belated birthday, man!

"We Dutch"? You're Dutch as well?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]