Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Elcoholic!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi! Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of great presents! Big Grin
Happy Birthday Dude!!!

keep those Dutch vibes goin you sexy beast (im assuming you are good looking coz literally every dutch ive seen is :p )
oh happy day!!!!!
have a great one and enjoy enjoy.
Happy Birthday man, hope you get hammered and laid, at least that's all I ask for on my birthday or any other day.
Happy Birthday!
Thanks alot people. I actually had a real shitty day at work and this put a smile on my face. I moved all the partying, presents (and hopefully the getting laid part Big Grin ) to the weekend. I have to work tomorow aswell so it really doesn't feel like a birthday yet but I'll make up for it on saturday.

Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.
Well then push on through today and tomorrow and party-hardy on Saturday then. And Happy B-Day.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Hi! Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of great presents! Big Grin
What she said Tongue
elcoholic Wrote:Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.

im a guy alright

*grunts*
*scratches groin*
then

*farts*

Wink
Congratulations on living another year.
Happy Birthday! Best luck!
Have a Hamaneriffic birthday dude. (That means Hammer anime Teriffic by the way).
[QUOTE=elcoholic]Thanks alot people. I actually had a real shitty day at work and this put a smile on my face. I moved all the partying, presents (and hopefully the getting laid part Big Grin ) to the weekend. I have to work tomorow aswell so it really doesn't feel like a birthday yet but I'll make up for it on saturday.

Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.[/QUOTEDamn straight...

We ARE sexy beasts. Dutch and all.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! Big Grin
katherine_jean Wrote:[QUOTE=elcoholic]Thanks alot people. I actually had a real shitty day at work and this put a smile on my face. I moved all the partying, presents (and hopefully the getting laid part Big Grin ) to the weekend. I have to work tomorow aswell so it really doesn't feel like a birthday yet but I'll make up for it on saturday.

Ohh Rav, you ARE a guy right? :p Thanks man, its good to see we Dutch have a positive reputation with some foreigners people.[/QUOTEDamn straight...

We ARE sexy beasts. Dutch and all.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! Big Grin
Hell yeah, we Dutch do it straight :p !

Happy belated birthday, man!
onizuka17711 Wrote:[QUOTE=katherine_jean]
Hell yeah, we Dutch do it straight :p !

Happy belated birthday, man!

"We Dutch"? You're Dutch as well?
Pages: 1 2 3