Happy Birthday Elcoholic!!
Yep, I'm Dutch too Big Grin .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Yep, I'm Dutch too Big Grin .

You're everywhere! It's an invasion! :eek: :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:You're everywhere! It's an invasion! :eek: :p
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have just about everything else mixed in too and also probably the shortest Dutchmen on these forums :p . No Japanese in me, but maybe if I luck out, my kids will have it in them Big Grin .
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Well, you're 15 so you're definitely going to grow some more, maybe you'll end up being one of those very tall Dutchmen. And you know, more often than not people who are a mixture of many ethnicities are gorgeous. Just look at Adriana Lima, this blue/gray-eyed Brazilian beauty can attribute her exotic good looks to her French, Portuguese, Native-American, and Caribbean heritage.

Attached Files
.jpg   AdrianaLim_Nevad_1818857_400.jpg (Size: 37.37 KB / Downloads: 8)
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well, you're 15 so you're definitely going to grow some more, maybe you'll end up being one of those very tall Dutchmen. And you know, more often than not people who are a mixture of many ethnicities are gorgeous. Just look at Adriana Lima, this blue/gray-eyed Brazilian beauty can attribute her exotic good looks to her French, Portuguese, Native-American, and Caribbean heritage.
Hehe, I can be a giant like elcoholic :p . Hmm, just even out of my own curiosity, I ought to see if I can list all that I am. I am:

Dutch
Scotish
Irish
English
German
Finnish
Norwegian
Scandinavian
And just about all the rest of Europe, too

I know, I can just say I'm European :p .
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:No Japanese in me, but maybe if I luck out, my kids will have it in them Big Grin .

PREACH IT BROTHER!!!

PS. wo0t the Dutch are taking over

Behold a sexier forum Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hehe, I can be a giant like elcoholic :p . Hmm, just even out of my own curiosity, I ought to see if I can list all that I am. I am:

Dutch
Scotish
Irish
English
German
Finnish
Norwegian
Scandinavian
And just about all the rest of Europe, too

I know, I can just say I'm European :p .

Wow! You're family's from all over Europe! That's so cool!
onizuka17711 Wrote:[QUOTE=katherine_jean]
Hell yeah, we Dutch do it straight :p !

Happy belated birthday, man!
w00t!
More dutch-uns. Whats your last name?

I'm on a hunt for another Vandereep...
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:[QUOTE=onizuka17711]
w00t!
More dutch-uns. Whats your last name?

I'm on a hunt for another Vandereep...
Well, I don't think I can help you out. I have a rather dull name in comparison to the Ravinders and Marti Fernandezes (that's a bit off, but I mean you Andromeda). But if you ever need a "Jake Patterson" then I'm your guy Wink .

Yep, I'm from all over Europe, one gigantic mix.
^^Made by Blight

Nice to meet you Jake Big Grin
*tips hat*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well, I don't think I can help you out. I have a rather dull name in comparison to the Ravinders and Marti Fernandezes (that's a bit off, but I mean you Andromeda). But if you ever need a "Jake Patterson" then I'm your guy Wink .

Haha, same here.. Though I'm mainly dutch, I also consist of Scottish, Irish, and French, Thats all I remember.
Guess I'm just a gene whore. Big Grin
You know, weirdly enough Jake, I've never heard of someone having the last name Patterson (besides on TV) =\
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:[QUOTE=onizuka17711]
Haha, same here.. Though I'm mainly dutch, I also consist of Scottish, Irish, and French, Thats all I remember.
Guess I'm just a gene whore. Big Grin
You know, weirdly enough Jake, I've never heard of someone having the last name Patterson (besides on TV) =\
I think that Patterson is one of those names that sound common, but aren't. W0ot for genetic whores! Sounds like I'm the skankiest one here :p .

*Tips hat back at Rav*
^^Made by Blight

I think that Patterson is one of those names that sound common, but aren't. W0ot for genetic whores! Sounds like I'm the skankiest one here :p .

*Tips hat back at Rav*
Hmm..

Ever hear of the name Chisholm?

Its my legal last name (Though, I would much rather have my mothers last name, Vandereep, we're the only goddamn family in Canada!)
Chisholm is one of the most popluar names here, besides MacDonald.
My friend from Rhode Island thinks our names here are weird and unheard of. Now I thought THAT was weird and unheard of.
Made By Blight ^
I think I know a Chisholm at school, and there are a few MacDonald's in the NHL...Where I live is almost competely Italian, so I know a lot of Palermo's and such. Pretty much anything un-Italian is uncommon here.
^^Made by Blight

Hello Jake! That's a nice name, I like the way it sounds. Big Grin