FX busted?
rarnom Wrote:Come on man, I am really dedicated to pizza. I don't like anything but legit Pizza Hut, none of these cheap Pizza Hut ripoffs.

You know, I think I'm gonna get me some R1 cheese lovers, the last time I got HK cheese lovers it had some serious pixilation on the cheese.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
rarnom Wrote:no way, I don't want none of those crappy gate-fold pizza boxes!!

BUT IM THE SEE-EE-OH OF MY OWN CUMPANY AND YEW DONT NOW WHUT UR TALKING ABOUT! DID I MENTION ADV SUCKS THE MOST OUT OF ALL THE LEGITIMATE ANIM- I MEAN PIZZA CUMPANIES!!!!

Fuck me I'm tired.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Blight Wrote:You know, I think I'm gonna get me some R1 cheese lovers, the last time I got HK cheese lovers it had some serious pixilation on the cheese.
hahahaha. awesome funny.
you guys are hilarious,i have been reading this thread all day while working and i was pretty worried about FX,now i'm sitting at my desk thinking about pizza for dinner tonight,LOL,i love these threads.
r00ster Wrote:BUT IM THE SEE-EE-OH OF MY OWN CUMPANY AND YEW DONT NOW WHUT UR TALKING ABOUT! DID I MENTION ADV SUCKS THE MOST OUT OF ALL THE LEGITIMATE ANIM- I MEAN PIZZA CUMPANIES!!!!

Ha ha ha, I kinda saw the writing on the wall for that one. Big Grin
yep its a load of poo all right.Are you guys considering that there are countries that arnt japan hk us and canada.Because we sure as hell dont get the nice prices that you guys seem to find.Although it is getting better.Lately i saw gto for cheap at $110 1/2 its usual price. But normally buying seperatly its $28 a disk.Then you have to take into account we are behind by at least a month or 2 in releases so by the time a hk set gets released we normally dont even have it available in newzealand.On tv other than dbz and pokemon style crap there are all of 2 or 3 good anime that seem to have been repeated i dont know how many times.And why should i rent it when for the same price i can import a hk set.Its all fine and good to support r1 or in my case r4 but as soon as i cant get hk anime i wont buy much unless its on a super low special (after its been out for ages) or prices drop.Which of course relies on it becoming cheaper overseas because nz doesnt have the market for it and by the time you pay all the crappy fees (censorship royalties etc) its super expensive.Id still have to rely on piracy so i can see it and decide whether i want to actually pay full price as well.But then on my $8.5 an hour job i cant afford all that much.Anime is my second hobby anyway,Im a gaming fan and i actually funily enough pay for most games,microsoft being the exception.
Its kind of strange how some people will say you shouldnt rip certain things off then not think twice about doing something else.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Blight Wrote:Ha ha ha, I kinda saw the writing on the wall for that one. Big Grin

Whatever do you mean? Wink That one was alllll me talking... not at all a parody of anyone else.

wrxh8r Wrote:yep its a load of poo all right.Are you guys considering that there are countries that arnt japan hk us and canada.Because we sure as hell dont get the nice prices that you guys seem to find.Although it is getting better.Lately i saw gto for cheap at $110 1/2 its usual price. But normally buying seperatly its $28 a disk.Then you have to take into account we are behind by at least a month or 2 in releases so by the time a hk set gets released we normally dont even have it available in newzealand.On tv other than dbz and pokemon style crap there are all of 2 or 3 good anime that seem to have been repeated i dont know how many times.And why should i rent it when for the same price i can import a hk set.Its all fine and good to support r1 or in my case r4 but as soon as i cant get hk anime i wont buy much unless its on a super low special (after its been out for ages) or prices drop.Which of course relies on it becoming cheaper overseas because nz doesnt have the market for it and by the time you pay all the crappy fees (censorship royalties etc) its super expensive.Id still have to rely on piracy so i can see it and decide whether i want to actually pay full price as well.But then on my $8.5 an hour job i cant afford all that much.Anime is my second hobby anyway,Im a gaming fan and i actually funily enough pay for most games,microsoft being the exception.
Its kind of strange how some people will say you shouldnt rip certain things off then not think twice about doing something else.

You do realise this thread is about pizza, right?

rofl. im surprised the mods havent shut this down lol
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:rofl. im surprised the mods havent shut this down lol

I'm pretty sure, if they read it, the mods would have shut -me- down by now. Wink

r00ster Wrote:You do realise this thread is about pizza, right?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I can't breath!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
If I borrow my non-ADV pizza from a friend, I can still afford the hookers in my lonely existance....
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:If I borrow my non-ADV pizza from a friend, I can still afford the hookers in my lonely existance....
Yea, and if you get it from FX and pick it up instead of having it delivered, you might even be able to afford a beer with that.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
rarnom Wrote:Latest news from an admin/store owner of a place that starts with 'Anime' and ends with 'niacs', said and I quote

You mean admin/store manager. It was Havok that said it, not Cashan. But same basic thing.
Ok this was a intelligent debate what the fuck is your problem rooster you started insulting people? By the way can you explain WTF a clownshoe is?
[Image: 203025.jpg]
Favorite Animes
1. Tenchi Muyo
2. Ghost in the Shell
3. Read or Die
4. Onegai Teacher
5. Cowboy Bebop