Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX busted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I just read on the artic nightfall forum (http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=19577) that one of FX's factories was busted, anyone have any info if this will cause any implications in FX shipments?
:eek:
topcello Wrote:I just read on the artic nightfall forum (http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=19577) that one of FX's factories was busted, anyone have any info if this will cause any implications in FX shipments?
:eek:

Picture proof has been posted on Arctic Nightfall

http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=19577
I guess this is the end of FX. what will happen next? MAC? MI? :confused: better start buying more r1s Sad
bumperboy Wrote:I guess this is the end of FX. what will happen next? MAC? MI? :confused: better start buying more r1s Sad

I hope not...maybe it was just one of the Warehouses where they keep their DVDs that got found ? :confused:

Anyone has more reliable and "inside" information ?
The Swan Wrote:I hope not...maybe it was just one of the Warehouses where they keep their DVDs that got found ? :confused:

Anyone has more reliable and "inside" information ?

I don't know exactly but I read once that HK companies are nearly impossible to shut down because they can just come back with a different name within days. I don't know what will happen but at this point in time im guessing the worst Sad
Its probably just one factory...bad news anyway
Ryujin Wrote:Its probably just one factory...

I really hope your right...
man............. I love FX........... Sad :mad: Sad :mad: :confused: Sad :mad: Sad
i wouldn't worry, if they go down another will rise to take their place. as long as there is a demand there will be companies like them.
Yeah they will be back.
Sucks they got caught ! but it had to happen more and more R1 companies are starting to hunt out these HK companies to nip it in the butt.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Yeah they will be back.
Sucks they got caught ! but it had to happen more and more R1 companies are starting to hunt out these HK companies to nip it in the butt.

-LE

Yeah its because R1 Companies know that their products are a rich mans game and HKs are actcually AFFORDABLE...
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah its because R1 Companies know that their products are a rich mans game and HKs are actcually AFFORDABLE...
Amen to that!! $20 for 3 or sometimes 2 episodes of a show is NOT affordable!!
Oh Boy, you guys just asked for it :S

I myself, am a pirate! not a ashamed, yes I buy bootlegs & ONLY boots legs, all what, 5 series I own -_-... (I own one R1 movie)
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah its because R1 Companies know that their products are a rich mans game and HKs are actcually AFFORDABLE...

It's not a rich man's game. You're just bastards that have gotten spoiled buying boots. If you want to buy boots, admit you're cheap and don't care. Don't try to pass the blame off onto the R1 companies who have to shell out through the nose to the Japanese for these licenses.
Vicious Wrote:It's not a rich man's game. You're just bastards that have gotten spoiled buying boots. If you want to buy boots, admit you're cheap and don't care. Don't try to pass the blame off onto the R1 companies who have to shell out through the nose to the Japanese for these licenses.

I don't even know why you bother anymore, Vicious... just let them all live in their messed up world where legitimate, licensed anime costs more than gold-covered diamonds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8