FX busted?
Slizerzak Wrote:Yeah because how you spend your money determines how smart you are. And of course your defending R1s look how much cash youve blown on all those DVDs in your Sig i guess if i blew that much money I would get all angry at people when they say HK is better. And im stupid? Could have probably bought a really nice computer or a bigscreen TV with all the money you wasted on those dvds. You guys sure are pretty sad for defending the statement

The point is that you don't need the anime, you just want it

I don't get angry over ppl's preferences over R1s or HKs. It's their choices. There's no point in getting work up over such stuffs. It's really up to you how you want to spend your money.
Sure, my defending statement ," It's my choice", is pretty sad but what can I do?
I already have both a bigscreen TV and a Dell XPS and 8400. /shrug
Too bad that you might not understand and know how most HKs look on a bigscreen TV.
Calm down children! I buy the HK's because that's what I can afford. I don't like the R1's anyway; too many commercials and they take up a lot of space. Other people prefer R1's. They look nice and have a lot of cool special features. I don't think that anime is worth $200 no matter how many pins or T-shirts they give me. But that's just my opinion. In conclusion, who cares? Honestly, this is turning into a fucking presidential debate....

By the way, slizerzak, your typing skills are really pissing me off.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Calm down children! I buy the HK's because that's what I can afford. I don't like the R1's anyway; too many commercials and they take up a lot of space. Other people prefer R1's. They look nice and have a lot of cool special features. I don't think that anime is worth $200 no matter how many pins or T-shirts they give me. But that's just my opinion. In conclusion, who cares? Honestly, this is turning into a fucking presidential debate....

By the way, slizerzak, your typing skills are really pissing me off.
Well said onizuka17711
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Coke rulez and Pepsi is teh Dr00LZoRZ!

I want a pizza so badly right now. Thanks guys. Rolleyes
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Oh my!
I go away for a little while and look what starts happening in our pleasant little community. Rather than dishing out a bunch of bans I'm just going to lock this thread and remind people to be civil to each other.

No HK vs R1 debates... this isn't a new rule...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.