vacation
You're in Orlando Florida? You are soo lucky. If you get the chance I would suggest

Unversal Studios Marvel Island. Speaking of Marvel, are the Spider man movies any

good? Haven't seen either of them yet. Oh well, later, have fun Cidien.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You're in Orlando Florida? You are soo lucky. If you get the chance I would suggest

Unversal Studios Marvel Island. Speaking of Marvel, are the Spider man movies any

good? Haven't seen either of them yet. Oh well, later, have fun Cidien.

I prefer the first over the second but both are decent... Hopefully someone will make a Venom movie!
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:So what's DAG?
DAG!= Demented Are Go! they're one of the best psychobilly bands ever although they play a mixture of psycho & punk. On stage they're usually covered in blood & Sparky has fake skin peeling off & the sort. Also he screwed a vaccum cleaner on stage one time....yeah, kinda weird, but anyways.

Dec 05, 2004, Mad Sin will be at Will's Pub, but you'll likely be gone by then. Basicly if you like rockabilly, you might like them, if you like surf you might like them, & if you like punk you might like them, only less likely.

As for DAG!, if you like rockabilly, you might like about 3 of their songs, if you like punk you'll likely like most of their stuff.

Oh, yeah & have fun Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:DAG!= Demented Are Go! they're one of the best psychobilly bands ever although they play a mixture of psycho & punk. On stage they're usually covered in blood & Sparky has fake skin peeling off & the sort. Also he screwed a vaccum cleaner on stage one time....yeah, kinda weird, but anyways.

Dec 05, 2004, Mad Sin will be at Will's Pub, but you'll likely be gone by then. Basicly if you like rockabilly, you might like them, if you like surf you might like them, & if you like punk you might like them, only less likely.

As for DAG!, if you like rockabilly, you might like about 3 of their songs, if you like punk you'll likely like most of their stuff.

Oh, yeah & have fun Tongue

Yet another strange but intresting band name lol. But serious a vaccum cleaner? Those guys sound well insane! Sounds funny as hell though...

rav96 Wrote:why ponder the pennys when there is fresh blood to be hunted...

come forth with me man and we shall gather a band of men and hunt down power hungry people which destroy our society...so to eventually we shall too become power hungry and betray one another!!!
so forth is the unwritten law of GREED
mWahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahahaha *Goes to find bigger weapons*

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
"why make billions when you can make millions"

Dr Evill
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:"why make billions when you can make millions"

Dr Evill

Don't laugh but, who is Dr. Evil?
hes the bad guy from the AUSTIN POWERS movies

*best of British....
made in America*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:hes the bad guy from the AUSTIN POWERS movies

*best of British....
made in America*

Oh ok, but who is Austin Powers?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Oh ok, but who is Austin Powers?

YOUR KIDDING ME!? :confused: I just wish there was a laughing smilie lol

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:YOUR KIDDING ME!? :confused: I just wish there was a laughing smilie lol

No I'm not kidding. Who is Austin Powers?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:No I'm not kidding. Who is Austin Powers?

Austin Powers is a James bond spoof basically. He is played by Mike Myers and in the first movie he is finally unfrozen after many years. It's a very funny movie that consists three different films. All of which are worth seeing.

They are as follows:

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)
Austin Powers in Goldmember (2000)

If you get the chance they are worth seeing at least once...If you want more info just go to Yahoo Movies or IMDB

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:So what's DAG? Something I might be interested in going to? (yes i'm in orlando) Dad brought his laptop and i'm on a crappola of a dial up connection. Anyways, thanks for the good wishes guys. Just spent the night at the magic kingdom. I can't believe they replaced that alien encounter ride with a stupid-ass lilo and stitch ride. =/ The magic kingdom went from crap to crappier. They may as well call it Space Mountain with other stuff now. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow. Anyone have any suggestions outside of disney? Girlfriend wants to go to seaworld I know. Bleh... I hate fish. Other than that i don't really know what there is to do down here.

You mean Space and Splash Mountains with other stuff.
The girlfriend was just there and told me about Alien Invasion(she was pleased), and said Mr. Toad is also being replaced. They just don't make kids like they used too, they all get scared to easy now. Though I hear Epcot has somthing that makes 60% of riders vomit, I'll have to look into that.
Puppet Master Wrote:Austin Powers is a James bond spoof basically. He is played by Mike Myers and in the first movie he is finally unfrozen after many years. It's a very funny movie that consists three different films. All of which are worth seeing.

They are as follows:

If you get the chance they are worth seeing at least once...If you want more info just go to Yahoo Movies or IMDB

The Spy Who Shagged Me is the best.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Puppet Master Wrote:Austin Powers is a James bond spoof basically. He is played by Mike Myers and in the first movie he is finally unfrozen after many years. It's a very funny movie that consists three different films. All of which are worth seeing.

They are as follows:

Mike Myers, the name sounds familiar, did he play in any other movies?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Mike Myers, the name sounds familiar, did he play in any other movies?

Waynes World...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  summer vacation Gemini 15 7,184 09-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_