Import Anime Forums

Full Version: vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Going on a vacation in the morning for Florida so won't be able to answer any PM's most likely for a week unless I use my dads laptop. (not sure if he's bringing it or not) See ya later.
have fun !
stop by Anime Nation down there in Florida, they have a great store and they have used anime to so you can get some cheap dvds.

-LE
Should have listed where in Fl. -_- :p
Well according to most of the maps that I've seen, Florida is not more than a few square feet. Maybe he's going to all of it.
I was just wondering if he was coming anywhere near me, or if he was going to Orlando.
Here: it'd be cool to meet people from the forum.
Orlando: It'd be fun to kill him cuz I couldn't go to Orlando last weekend to see DAG! live at Will's Pub, nor will I be able to see Mad Sin the sunday after next (I think). Plus, there's a few people I have a "price" on, (so to speak) there -_-.
Cidien Wrote:Going on a vacation in the morning for Florida so won't be able to answer any PM's most likely for a week unless I use my dads laptop. (not sure if he's bringing it or not) See ya later.

Have fun! Smile
Batz Kage Wrote:Plus, there's a few people I have a "price" on, (so to speak) there -_-.

Do you pay Cash or Cheque

mWahahhahahaa!!!
rav96 Wrote:Do you pay Cash or Cheque

mWahahhahahaa!!!

How much is a good question to ha-ha
well, you most I could afford would be 700 a head, but then again, that's only if I slim the list down to 1 person :p
PM me the details
*loads shotgun*

"im gonna have me some fun"
Batz Kage Wrote:well, you most I could afford would be 700 a head, but then again, that's only if I slim the list down to 1 person :p

Damn I was hoping it was a lot more LMAO
why ponder the pennys when there is fresh blood to be hunted...

come forth with me man and we shall gather a band of men and hunt down power hungry people which destroy our society...so to eventually we shall too become power hungry and betray one another!!!
so forth is the unwritten law of GREED
mWahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Cidien Wrote:Going on a vacation in the morning for Florida so won't be able to answer any PM's most likely for a week unless I use my dads laptop. (not sure if he's bringing it or not) See ya later.

Have a great vacation. Wink
So what's DAG? Something I might be interested in going to? (yes i'm in orlando) Dad brought his laptop and i'm on a crappola of a dial up connection. Anyways, thanks for the good wishes guys. Just spent the night at the magic kingdom. I can't believe they replaced that alien encounter ride with a stupid-ass lilo and stitch ride. =/ The magic kingdom went from crap to crappier. They may as well call it Space Mountain with other stuff now. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow. Anyone have any suggestions outside of disney? Girlfriend wants to go to seaworld I know. Bleh... I hate fish. Other than that i don't really know what there is to do down here.
Have fun Cidien
Pages: 1 2 3