Communist pirates UNITE!
Blight might have made a mistake but it was one mistake and he admited it. His other posts have all been interesting to read while yours, babyeater0, are full of nothing but pointless complaints. People are laughing at you not at Blight.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yes, but they give you something to mock and you should thank me for that.
babyeater0 Wrote:Yes, but they give you something to mock and you should thank me for that.

We should thank you for adding to the ignorance already present in the world??? You get dumber and dumber with every post.

Damnit!!! I can't even make any of my usual posts anymore since Zag is threatening to ban people for making personal attacks. Sad
Why can't some people just realize that without R1s (anime related), you wouldn't be getting the FX/MI/MAC Perfect Collections you own now. Besides, I am a 14 year old dude living in the middle of illinois (yay fun X.X), i don't have a job yet. So I buy Hks cause a kid like me has no green in his pocket, but I always thought to myself that if I get a job one day and be rich as Bill Gates (probably never gonna happen, but you can dream it lol -.-) then I start getting rid of my hks and go for the r1s. ^_^
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Ryoku Slayer Wrote:if I get a job one day and be rich as Bill Gates (probably never gonna happen, but you can dream it lol -.-) then I start getting rid of my hks and go for the r1s. ^_^

You don't need to be that rich to buy r1s. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Ryoku Slayer Wrote:Why can't some people just realize that without R1s (anime related), you wouldn't be getting the FX/MI/MAC Perfect Collections you own now. Besides, I am a 14 year old dude living in the middle of illinois (yay fun X.X), i don't have a job yet. So I buy Hks cause a kid like me has no green in his pocket, but I always thought to myself that if I get a job one day and be rich as Bill Gates (probably never gonna happen, but you can dream it lol -.-) then I start getting rid of my hks and go for the r1s. ^_^

Its always the people who go on about how "without R1s there wouldnt be any anime bootlegs so buy some" who end their sentance with "but because I dont have a job" or "because im a student" etc etc... It doesnt mean you can justify buying HKs more than anyone else as for the price of one set you could buy one R1.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Its always the people who go on about how "without R1s there wouldnt be any anime bootlegs so buy some" who end their sentance with "but because I dont have a job" or "because im a student" etc etc... It doesnt mean you can justify buying HKs more than anyone else as for the price of one set you could buy one R1.

In many cases it's a matter of paying $10-15 more for the R1 set. The ENTIRE set. Geneshaft and Big O season one (and soon season 2) are great examples.
Cidien Wrote:In many cases it's a matter of paying $10-15 more for the R1 set. The ENTIRE set. Geneshaft and Big O season one (and soon season 2) are great examples.

Exactly so there is never really an excuse to say that someone can only afford HK. I do it because im greedy and want as much as I can for cheap Wink
Cidien Wrote:In many cases it's a matter of paying $10-15 more for the R1 set. The ENTIRE set. Geneshaft and Big O season one (and soon season 2) are great examples.

$10-$15 is basically for older sets. The newer ones, hehehee, u can never get at $15 more than Hks. Eg. Saiyuki....even on Ebay, 1st set cost at least $60......