Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Communist pirates UNITE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, i am thinking of starting a bootleg anime undeground at my school. I already have a few clients locked in but i do not know wether i should do it or not. TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO IT COMMANDS THE SANDWHICH!

-By the way i cannot figure out what i should purchase, vampire hunter D perfect movie colection or the berserk box set.

-Oh by the way (again) the little store of sorts is called "Communist Pirate's anime stop" so that explains the title.
Yes, please do it. Also, which school do you go to and what's your name?...
Cidien Wrote:Yes, please do it. Also, which school do you go to and what's your name?...

Yes, I'd love to be one of your first customers, but we need to know how to find you first.
In any good business its about the customer, therefore my name is irrelevant (i have always wanted to say that). Anyways i go to a stuck up rich school with a lot of rules and to much supervision (damn teachers in the halls).
You?re a dumbass. Shit like that hurts the whole Anime scene, even on the small scale. I can?t stand intellectually vacant people like you.
I have to ask if you are planning on starting a botleg business of any sort, Why advertise that you are going to do it? Please explain the method to your idea's?
Ok first of all how would making bootleg anime dvd's make me dumb (although it is against the law but the chances of me getting caught are slim to none). Another thing "hurting the anime scene," what the hell are you talking about, who gives a fuck about what a person does to earn some extra cash. I mean there a tons of bootleg movies out there but you dont see people going "i don't buy dvd's because of the shady business of bootleging."

-ARGGGG GOES THE ANGRY PIRATE!
I said i was "thinking," i am not sure wether or not i was going to do it.
I wonder how many people out there think that I-A hurts the anime scene because it sells bootleg DVDs? What's the moral difference between downloading a movie, burning it to DVD then selling that DVD and ordering a DVD from HK that has already been bootlegged over there?

As for "who gives a fuck about what a person does to earn some extra cash" I personally give a fuck. If you do hard work and create a new service that benefits the public without needing to steal from others then I commend you for your efforts. If you steal from someone else to turn a quick buck then I find you to be of questionable morals and should look at what it is you're trying to do.
I was thinking about selling babies at my place of work. I know of a couple of co-workers who are looking to adopt... TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO IT COMMANDS THE SANDWHICH!

By the way, does anyone know where I could get some high-quality babies?

Also, do you think "The Butt Pirates Baby Market" is a good name for the business venture?
r00ster Wrote:I was thinking about selling babies at my place of work. I know of a couple of co-workers who are looking to adopt... TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO IT COMMANDS THE SANDWHICH!

Also, do you think "The Butt Pirates Baby Market" is a good name for the business venture?

[Image: LOL5.jpg]
r00ster Wrote:I was thinking about selling babies at my place of work. I know of a couple of co-workers who are looking to adopt... TELL ME IF I SHOULD DO IT COMMANDS THE SANDWHICH!

well, its been nice knowing you... *dies from laughter*
I got a good chuckle from that one too.
Has anyone noticed the name he's given himself? Under his SN, it says 'god'. Please!!!!!! Give me a break. Somebody on here has some major issues to even jokingly dub themselves that.
babyeater0 Wrote:Ok first of all how would making bootleg anime dvd's make me dumb (although it is against the law but the chances of me getting caught are slim to none). Another thing "hurting the anime scene," what the hell are you talking about, who gives a fuck about what a person does to earn some extra cash. I mean there a tons of bootleg movies out there but you dont see people going "i don't buy dvd's because of the shady business of bootleging."

-ARGGGG GOES THE ANGRY PIRATE!

Piracy just completely sucks. But since you are apparently ignorant of its negativities, I?ll break it down for you.

1) The first reason is you are cheaply profiting off work that isn?t yours. I can understand giving your friends the hook-up now and then, but making it a business is bull crap.

2) The second reason is it helps destroy trust when buying or trading from individuals. I almost never by from ebay cause I?ve been ripped off a few times. Its pricks that think like you that are the cause of this well placed mistrust.

3) The third reason is if every one went out and bought the content they wanted the price for the medium in general might go down. Instead extra effort and resources are put in to
trying stint piracy to no avail.

Saying ?I mean there a tons of bootleg movies out there but you dont see people going "i don't buy dvd's because of the shady business of bootleging.", is just a weak attempt to justify doing something wrong because other people are doing it. It is just a childish mentality.

I know what I think is idealistic and expectations of things getting significantly better are unrealistic, but I?m sure as hell not going to endorse or even ignore something that I hate so much.
Pages: 1 2 3