My Girlfriend
Lol. Miso had to leave the boards because she said tha her mom was on to her. She said her mom would freak if she knew she joined the forum without her mother's permission and so she left. You know how some mothers freak out about the idea of talking to people on the internet.

I am not real Goth. I just run around wearing black all of the time and look really pale Wink. Lol. Sometimes I will wear something that makes me look really Goth. And then my friends will poke at me and say things like "Why do you have buckles instead of buttons? It looks dumb with buckles on your writs!" But then they say it is my way of "expressing my artistic side". But whatever gets the job done. And a funny thing. In the picture I posted... I was wearing white and I wasn't pale. :eek: . Heh heh. Actually I think I am comming out of the Goth thing. But enough about me. :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Where is that picture?!!! I went through all the threads Miso-Soup started and I didn't find any picture of you!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I love the goth look and will dress up goth once in a while. My favorite goth clothing is on heavyred.com Batik, you should post some goth pics for us Smile I love seeing goth styles people wear.
Nina182B Wrote:I love the goth look and will dress up goth once in a while. My favorite goth clothing is on heavyred.com Batik, you should post some goth pics for us Smile I love seeing goth styles people wear.
I will have to go to that store sometimes. I am not a big goth, but some of there style and taste I really get into. Batik... we need a picture of you it is only fair. I will even post a new pic of me if you do the same. Nina128b I want to see your goth pic as well. Oh and I have question for you Nina... How do you eat your Meiji Choco Gummys?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I will gladly post a pic of me. ^___^. I will take one later today. Oh yes, I am designing a new coat (It looks kind of Goth). I can't wait until I am done! Buckles tails, almost something from Sherlock Holmes only punked out. I think I went overboard on the buckles though. I will show you once I am done witht the design scetches. As for the picture. I am on it Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

morgorath Wrote:I will have to go to that store sometimes. I am not a big goth, but some of there style and taste I really get into. Batik... we need a picture of you it is only fair. I will even post a new pic of me if you do the same. Nina128b I want to see your goth pic as well. Oh and I have question for you Nina... How do you eat your Meiji Choco Gummys?

That question just cracked me up :p I chew them one at a time. Usually finish a box in 10 minutes. Couple of monthes ago, I overloaded and had 5 boxes straight one after the other. I actually couldn't bear to look at the gummies for a couple of days. Akane should answer this question as well since I know she's tried the gummies Big Grin

I will post a goth pic... eventually. I just never get around to taking pictures. I don't have a digital camera... or a regular camera actually. I used to scan stuff when I was in school but no goth pics. The last time I dressed up gothic was on the last dance, right before graduation. Oh, I was wearing a dress from the heavyred website I mentioned. Hmm.. ended up selling that dress on ebay actually. Didn't think I'd ever go to any formal events anytime soon. Akane or Morgorath, do you have a pic of you two together you can post?
Nina182B - Well Akane sent me 2 tubes of the candy. I put them in the fridge to begin. The package had been in the sun god knows how long. Then I opened the tube. I poured a few into my mouth and chewed them up like gummy bears. Big mistake... First for those who have not had the pleasure I will warn you. Meiji Choco Gummy should have a statement on the side that reads..."Gummy drops covered in chocolate and frosted for color." I though they were chocolate flavored gummies... but noooo. I now eat them as thus. I pour a few in my mouth and suck on them until all the chocolate is stripped off them. I then bask in the sweet gummy goodness for 5 seconds and then chomp on them like gummy bears...

Batik - I wish to see Goth picture. But be gentle remember I am deprived over here. I haven't seen an above average looking girl in months. Except for my pictures of Akane.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:I pour a few in my mouth and suck on them until all the chocolate is stripped off them. I then bask in the sweet gummy goodness for 5 seconds and then chomp on them like gummy bears...

Who would've thunk that there was so much that goes into eating candy? :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Where is that picture?!!! I went through all the threads Miso-Soup started and I didn't find any picture of you!

Here it is.
http://import-anime.com/forums/showthrea...905&page=2
Thank you! Smile I must have missed it.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Cool pic of yourself Batik.....but I do not see any goth in it?? Am I MISSING IT? Oh well well I am just writing a message becuz I have not writtien in a while I have not beenfeeling to well lately and I jsut have been real busy lately with work and all...... Anyways Hi all and good bye Smile
I am miss smiley because I can be. Everyone should smile more and make the world a happier place.
you are right. I was not goth that day. It was my day off. Wink . here is a pic of me today. I am only semi-goth. It was taken after kung-fu. I am so tired.

Here is one:
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/waiting.JPG

Here is another..hope it works:

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/Pissed off..and tired.JPG

When I master this new move, I will have someone take a pic of me while doing it. Some butterfly thingy. I have to do a demonstration (movie) and then post it on some site. Maybe my brother will. Cool .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Yo! Your second pic titled "pissed" doesn't load?
Yeah I just tried it. I will name it somethin' else and see how things go.

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/need a haircut .....JPG
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Nope. Still don't work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx