My Girlfriend
Oh... c'mon... how do you know until you've tried it? Wink
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
hmmmmmm. Something to think about.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Oh... c'mon... how do you know until you've tried it? Wink

Trust me. I know. I don't need to try it and never will.

Honestly, Stanley (as in the power drill) could never get up for that. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Trust me. I know. I don't need to try it and never will.

Honestly, Stanley (as in the power drill) could never get up for that. Big Grin

Now I feel like I need to pull out Green Eggs and Ham just for fun... I'm sure there is some sort of message in that book but I just can't put my finger on it...
The message is shit happens when you party naked. Just like the dude in the book. The one who didn't want the green eggs and ham. He partied naked and then he lost his appetite.

That was the dumbest thing said in history.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I see something dripping from that post. Oh, it's sarcasm. Wink

Seriously, I have never had any type of feelings for any guy. You know how when you're a teen and you get a chubby all the time? Well, not one time did I ever get one for a guy. I've never gotten up off any image/thought of any guy. Trust me, I know that it ain't for me.
I'm glad you recognize the sarcasm here... as open minded as I am I still haven't found a guy that brings out the woody in me. It was still fun goading you Sam I Am...
Sarcasm the never happens arond here.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Zagatto, I like your avatar, especially how it looks like it's rumbling. I saw your website too. I remember when you first posted asking for suggestions on it. I like how you kept the circle thing with the pictures. Have you ever thought about doing intimate photography, like for women in lingerie? I've been looking for a "respectable" place that does that in my area but can't find one.

Morgorath, I can't get used to your avatar at all.. each time I see it, I think "who's posting?" Oh well, it'll just take time I guess.
Nina, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who likes my new avatar. Thank you for the compliments. I do have a fair amount of experience with intimate photographs but I chose not to use any of those for my web site due to how conservative most of my regular clients are. Not to mention that I don't have model releases for any of them...

NJ is a bit out of my way but I have been known to drive down that way on occasion. I don't know any photographers there either. NYC is the photographic centre of the world and there are lots of top notch photographers there. The hardest part is finding respectable ones that you can afford.

If you ever come up to Ontario I'd be happy to take your photos and I also know an excellent photographer in Michigan. Over 3/4 of his business is intimate photography and he's really good at it (much better than me).
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Morgorath, I can't get used to your avatar at all.. each time I see it, I think "who's posting?" Oh well, it'll just take time I guess.

Yes I am trying to warm up to it as well, but there is something to be said for old try and true. I may do bake to the old one. It just seams unnatural. What do you think of Akane's I was going to use a Ranma one but decide not to at this point.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Morg, your avatar seems a little flat and the sweat beads just look funny that small. I won't complain if you go back to your old avatar.
Me either!!
Schultz is still trying to talk me into going back to my Karou from Kenshin Avatar.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I like Akane's avatar- It's really cute. For some strange reason, I think it's meant only for you Morgorath.. because it looks like a cute anime girl pining over a guy, so to me, it goes with her personality.

Yeah Zagatto, I am going to try to look up NYC photographers since I'm only 15 minutes away from there. You're right about the price though. I think the most I will pay for it is around $200-$300 per hour and that's if I think their work is really great, like good background scenery and imaginative but tasteful poses. I don't really know how much that type of photography is going for, so I'll do research on it. Can you PM me the info of the guy you know in Michigan? I am planning on going to Indiana for the Michigan vs. ND game and visit old classmates. We'll probably go to Michigan and Chicago as well.
Nina182B Wrote:I am planning on going to Indiana for the Michigan vs. ND game and visit old classmates.

I wanna go. I wanna go. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,703 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx