LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
One question. Does your wife have a lover as well?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Not currently but she has in the past.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Big Grin I see you now in a whole different way! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I keep a mistress when my wife is out of town? My wife is OK with it

What a pimp!!!! You're my new hero. Get to bang some chick on the side and have your wife be OK with it. I'd love to hear how you brought up that line of conversation and got her to agree with it.

'Um . . . yeah, listen Hun . . . . I got me this 20 year old mistress that I'm doing on the side. But I'm sure you won't mind.'

I personally couldn't do it. I wouldn't want my wife with other guys. And I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, so I would hold myself to the same standards I'd hold her to.
Imagine the possibilities Vicious... you, your wife and a 20 year old mistress... together...
My wife and I actually practice the 1/2 your age plus 5 years to determine how young is too young (my wife wants plus 7 but I won that discussion)... that means half my age is 17 and plus five would make the minimum age for my mistress be 22. I certainly do admire those 20 year olds but I don't play with them.

I know a number of other people who have open marriages as well. Openness and equality are two important parts of the puzzle. I've seen where one partner starts finding excuses to be with their lover more often than their spouse. That's nothing but trouble.

I just got an email from my mistress... she can't come up this week... work has to come first... oh well... guess I'll get more done around the house.

Vicious, I'm glad that you recognize it as a two way street. It takes a whole lot of trust and communication for it to work. More often than not, open relationships end up crashing and burning. It's too hard in modern society. We're all raised with the viewpoint that a man and a woman in a monogamous relationship is the ideal. It makes it very hard for homosexuals, bisexuals, and polyamourists to fit in with the main stream crowd. I believe that as time goes on and more peoples beliefs are acknowledged that you'll find more people practicing alternate sexual views.

Sorry... I didn't mean to hi-jack this thread. But it's like I said earlier... I enjoy talking about this stuff.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Hmmm... I thought you were joking as well. That would make an interesting new thread. I'd love to hear that story or that explanation some time. Do I smell a new debate (flame war, haha) coming up? :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Hmmm... I thought you were joking as well. That would make an interesting new thread. I'd love to hear that story or that explanation some time. Do I smell a new debate (flame war, haha) coming up? :p

What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be bent over getting it doggy style somewhere right now? :eek:
I enjoy talking about this as well so, as far as I'm concerned you can keep talking about it.
I agree with what you said. It seems to me you and your wife have a healthy relatioship. The one thing I don't forgive is betrayal but the agreement you have with your wife is ideal to keep betrayal away. Like Vicious, I don't think I'd want my boyfriend/husband with other women but that's because I don't think I'd be able to stand the jealousy. Not to mention that would be a blow to my ego, something like: "Am I not good enough?" (and believe me, I aim to be the best). I know it's not that linear, but I wouldn't be able to help feeling that way.
By the way, 20 and 22 year old girls look the same so I think that for now you're well served.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be bent over getting it doggy style somewhere right now? :eek:

Down boy!! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
(and believe me, I aim to be the best

First, giving BJ's at work and now THIS!!!! Why can't I find girls like you? Sad
Wow... if I were anyone else I'd be offended. Rolleyes The playmate is in training right now, learning how to beat hapless little freshmen who think they're all that. Big Grin Just kidding. He's in leadership training right now.

Andromeda: I agree with you. If my fiance even looks at a girl wrong I start to get jealous, I don't know what I'd do if he slept with someone else! I would definitely get the "what, am I not good enough?" thing goin too. But hey, Zagatto, that's awesome that you and your wife have that kind of trusting relationship. Plus, something that's ok for one couple may not be ok for another. That's why communication in a relationship is key.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
First, giving BJ's at work and now THIS!!!! Why can't I find girls like you? Sad

Big Grin
Even though it is a wild/awesome male fantasy type idea, I could never do the whole 'open relationship' thing. Basically for the same sort of reasons as Vicious stated. I think that some people are emotionally set up to be able to handle it, but I couldn't. Also a lot of it has to do with my religious/moral background too, you know, if you are taught something is bad your whole life then it is hard to even imagine breaking away from it.

I do find it really interesting though...
Cool
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Andromeda: I agree with you. If my fiance even looks at a girl wrong I start to get jealous

I'm jealous but not that jealous. In fact we look at girls together and comment on whether they're hot or not! Wink