LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
I was more avoiding commenting because I think you look a little like you've shaved your legs. Do you use a Venus shaver?

No. It's probably because I just woke up so my hair is going in all different directions or something.

And what are you doing staring at my legs? I was only showing you guys my slippers.
Hmmm.. his hair legs look do look pretty neat and tidy. What kinda pj's are those..they remind me of MC Hammer pants.
Then you should have just taken a picture of your feet and not included your legs. Then you wouldn't have them in the picture.

BTW, I bet it takes normal people weeks to even be able to post an Avatar... it took me like only 2 days. I really don't have a life. How sad is that?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
I bet it takes normal people weeks to even be able to post an Avatar... it took me like only 2 days. I really don't have a life. How sad is that?

OH well, at least it's entertaining to read what you're writing.. and you're not writing one line posts or anything.. well, most of the time.
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Hmmm.. his hair legs look do look pretty neat and tidy. What kinda pj's are those..they remind me of MC Hammer pants.

No. They're just regular shorts. It's just the angle that I took the pic from amkes them look that way I guess.

And yes, you have no life. Sad for you. Entertaining for us. Post whore!!!! :p
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
And yes, you have no life. Sad for you. Entertaining for us. Post whore!!!! :p

At least that's the only time you'll ever be able to tag the term "whore" on me.

Everyone so far has said that I'm entertaining. Hmm.... I'm not even trying either. Get me drunk and I get really interesting! I'm not even talking about the stuff that I tend to talk forever about either!

Edit: so if I'm a post whore, and the main person I've been talking to is you, what does that make you? A post-pimp?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Funny rarnom! What kinda pranks do you get from your kids at school?

Actually none yetSad Every april fool's day I hope someone will bust out something awesome, but not yet. I always am joking around with my students I am surprised they haven't tried to get me yet... But, they are only 4th graders after all...
At least that's the only time you'll ever be able to tag the term "whore" on me.

Everyone so far has said that I'm entertaining. Hmm.... I'm not even trying either. Get me drunk and I get really interesting! I'm not even talking about the stuff that I tend to talk forever about either!

Edit: so if I'm a post whore, and the main person I've been talking to is you, what does that make you? A post-pimp?

Don't worry. Some of them think I'm 'entertaining' for some reason to. I never understood it either.

You're the whore and I'm the pimp huh? Sounds good to me. Big Grin

The pimp does get freebies right? :o
The pimp does get freebies right? :o

Looks like you're gettin freebies now since I'm still talking *to* you since i'm a POST whore.

You're entertaining because you talk alot, and you give your opinion, that's why.
~Lady Ice~
Looks like you're gettin freebies now since I'm still talking *to* you since i'm a POST whore.

You're entertaining because you talk alot, and you give your opinion, that's why.

Yeah. That's exactly what I meant when I said 'freebies'. Yeah. That's the ticket. Wink

That's pretty funny actually. That I talk alot. Even when I was a little kid, I would always have to stay after school and my parents would have to come get me because I'd talk too much during class. Guess some things never change.
Yeah. That's exactly what I meant when I said 'freebies'. Yeah. That's the ticket. Wink

That's pretty funny actually. That I talk alot. Even when I was a little kid, I would always have to stay after school and my parents would have to come get me because I'd talk too much during class. Guess some things never change.

Glad I could cover for you. Wouldn't THAT be embarassing for you if you meant something else. Rolleyes

As a kid I was quiet, but I always glared at everyone. My parents called it the "evil eye" because unless it was my Mom or Dad, if you came near me, you got the death glare. I was evil even back then. :p
~Lady Ice~
Geez you two!! Well, Lady, I'm glad you are occupied. No more embarassing pictures!Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Don't worry. I have no more embarassing pictures to share with the public. Big Grin
~Lady Ice~
Glad I could cover for you. Wouldn't THAT be embarassing for you if you meant something else. Rolleyes

As a kid I was quiet, but I always glared at everyone. My parents called it the "evil eye" because unless it was my Mom or Dad, if you came near me, you got the death glare. I was evil even back then. :p

Yes. Wouldn't that have been embarassing. :o

And I don't know about an 'evil eye', but I think I give of some natural aura where noone wants to approach me. Even at Otakon, I was in the front row for some of the panels that were standing room only and noone would want to sit next to me. And NO, it was not BO. So don't even go there.
Maybe they thought you had something catching and didn't want it to rub off on them. Ew. I don't think I'd want to sit next to you either. Big Grin
~Lady Ice~