LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Manifestation of the Devil and Embodiment of the Devil...didn't that come from one of our lunch table discussions with Steve and Jay??

We weren't that evil...not really. Our evilness was only in it's infancy.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I believe it did. I think Jay called you the manifestation of the devil and you asked "so what's she?" and he came up with embodiment of the devil. No, we hadn't reached our evil peak until we became free of that accursed school!

I'm bringing him down soon enough! He doesn't have an email now by the way. You'll have to wait to hear from him until saturday when he goes back to school.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice

I have the feeling Vicious' bark is worse than his bite. But it is amusing to watch him try and find something to make fun of me for!

Well, you didn't give me much to work with. Wink

Like Zag said, it doesn't come out right if I'm trying to force it. I just thought I'd try and provide you with an alternative to all the 'niceness' that you were getting.

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Zagatto, I must ask you to take it easy, just a tad bit. If you didn't notice the Big Grin after that sentence, I put that there specifically to show that I was joking. Vicious has said time and time again that he enjoys being malicious and all, and proud of it too. Thus I don't see anything wrong with me joking about it. I don't think he'd mind either. Believe me, I'm not trying to rekindle the argument we had in the other thread.

You are the dumbest person I've seen on any message board in a loooong time. Big Grin

See the smiley, it's all good now. Even though I was being serious.

Don't speak for me. Don't tell Zagatto what I would and would not mind. I don't like you. Why would I want you saying anything about me? Noones ever taught you any type of social skills have they? And like Zagotto said, stop dragging your stupid 'quest' into every single thread.

Since you're not good at taking hints, let me spell it out for you. Pretty much everyone on the board other than you and two face are tired of this. You have a fascination about me and want to keep talking about me, do in in that one thread and leave everyone elses threads alone.
Ok, Vicious, here's the pic you wanted.

Attached Files
.jpg   bahama\'s cruise - enjoying the poolside bar.jpg (Size: 21.46 KB / Downloads: 22)
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
You look aight from that pic. It's kinda far away and the black dress kinda blends into the background. So it's hard to tell. Not to mention that you could've touched it up or put your head on someone else's body or vis versa. Cool
Picky, aren't we? No, if I had picked someone else's body to stick my head on I would have picked someone with a much nicer body than that!!!
~Lady Ice~
Picky, aren't we? No, if I had picked someone else's body to stick my head on I would have picked someone with a much nicer body than that!!!

Well, we can't comment on the body since like I aid, it's hard to tell from that pic. Also, what are you trying to hide with that drink? Is there some weird outgrowth that you're trying to conceal?

Perhaps you could take a better pic for us. Preferably closer up and with less clothing. Big Grin

EDIT: Also, you don't even know how picky I am. I'll be in a strip club and will notice the smallest flaw with any girl and point them out to my friends. That doesn't mean I'd pass on them for you know what . . . I might be picky, but I'm not stupid.
Ladysilverice, you look like a very nice person just judging by your pic in the bahamas - Your avatar looks tough and scarey though :p
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Ladysilverice, you look like a very nice person just judging by your pic in the bahamas - Your avatar looks tough and scarey though :p

Yea, that's a pic from my gallery. Figured I'd use her since she's one of my favorites.
~Lady Ice~
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Also, what are you trying to hide with that drink? Is there some weird outgrowth that you're trying to conceal?

Perhaps you could take a better pic for us. Preferably closer up and with less clothing. Big Grin

Nope, no growths. But since you wanted less clothing, try this one.

Attached Files
.jpg   dscn0977.jpg (Size: 13.1 KB / Downloads: 19)
~Lady Ice~
Oh ya, congratulations on your engagement! Is that the fiancee in the pic? He reminds me of the guy that played Pheobe's brother in Friends.
Nope, no growths. But since you wanted less clothing, try this one.

What if I asked for even less clothing? Would you fulfill that request too? :o

And it's too bad for you (and Andromeda) that I don't hand out compliments. Otherwise, I might have had something to say. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Oh ya, congratulations on your engagement! Is that the fiancee in the pic? He reminds me of the guy that played Pheobe's brother in Friends.

No, that's not him. Thank God. I mean, he was a nice guy, but I'd never date him.
~Lady Ice~
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
What if I asked for even less clothing? Would you fulfill that request too? :o

And it's too bad for you (and Andromeda) that I don't hand out compliments. Otherwise, I might have had something to say. Wink

Hells no, no less clothing. You're not even gonna get a bikini shot.

Did I ask you for a compliment? Maybe I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion.
~Lady Ice~
No, that's not him. Thank God. I mean, he was a nice guy, but I'd never date him.

Yeh I was gonna say you could do better! You look great in that photo!