Anime Tattoos?
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage

He thought you were cool because of the wound? If so, did he know it was real? Because many musicains would normally stay a yard or so away in fear of grems/diseases. But, if they knew it was real & still wanted you up there, then that's super cool Big Grin !

Yeah man totally knew it was real, but only after then he got some roadie chick to get me a towel to clean myself! ive still got the towel but no pictures coz my stupid ass of a former friend lost the disposable camera:mad:

but hey gigs are my life along with anime!

ROCK
\m/
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Reading all that reminded me of Demented are Go!, you should check them out, err I mean download a few of their songs. They have quite a few punk fans out their, but they're your common psychobilly band. You should see their on stage pictures, in many of them they have are dressed up with scars, which is what reminded of them; your wound.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Not bad dude...

Guess what i'm missing the Download festival, started on fri till sunday

why coz im gonna go Jap soon and have to save spending moneySad

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
:mad:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cool that you are going to Jap school but bad that you had to miss out on the festival. Hope things get better though.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

cheers Batik

yeah im missing alot of festivals this summer, kinda sucks but hey going to Japan is worth the sacrifice, im gonna track down some Jap Punk gigs aswell, so that will be fun
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well when you do go, be sure to keep me (as well as everyone else) posted alright? I would love to hear about all of your adventures in Japan. I was planning to go there myself in a few years as an exchange student. Lol. At my high school, we have a lot of Japanese and German exchange students. Why not send them another American one? Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

im of on the 24th of june till 16th July

21 nights in Tokyo, but dam its so expensive but worth it, its my last ever proper summer holiday so im going on a bunch of holidays etc to just soak in the world and spread the Rock

im trekking around Uni's at the moment visiting friends, im in Stafford right now, then Birmingham, then Cardiff, then Liverpool, then manchester, staying like a coupla days at each

but thenit only leaves me with a day or so to Pack for Japan, im a bit scared coz im going alone (no one else is willing to put up with the expenseRolleyes ) catching a train from Narita to near myHotel is gonna be confusing

ah well gonna be funBig Grin , and i'll try to keep you lot posted may even post some PhotosSmile
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
University trekking huh? Sounds like quite an ordeal. Well, I wish you the best of luck Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

i have family from liverpool that moved to london, my grandmother came over during the forties
Okay, so I got about 2 and a half pages into this thread, and then I totally lost interest. I tried reading the entire thing, but the constant bickering between Batz and Vile just kinda made me wanna kick them both. I personally know Batz, and would have stuck up for him during the entire thing if I would have been able to get online while this was going on. But...it's over now, so all I have to say is THANK GOD!

ON another note...I hope that rav96 has a great time in Japan. I really want to go there someday, but I've gotta save my money like crazy for it. speaking of money, I've gotta go get ready for work! Damn I hope I'm not late!
The monkey with the most
That reminds me...I also have to go job hunting. Kung-fu classes and anime don't pay for themselves...or do they? Man, I need to get a life.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Um not that anyone cares..but I am going to get these tattoo's ^^

Eiri-san looking .......

*ps the piccy in the middle*

Sailor Moon

*I'm gonna get a chibi sailor moon giving the thumbs up with kanji underneath saying "Baka Pride"*

Muraki-sama ^^
a chibi Muraki giving a death glare! Big Grin

and I'm going to get some kanji done at tha nape of my neck, but I don't know what I want it to say yet. Possibly evil >)
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
I haven't quite decided what tattoos I want when I get old enough. I do know that I'm gonna have something tattooed on the inside of my bottom lip...I don't quite know what word I want there yet. I also want another tattoo somewhere else. I've haven't decided what or where yet. I'll get back to you guys when I do though.
The monkey with the most
A chibi Muraki giving the death glare, huh? That would be awesome Big Grin .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21

ON another note...I hope that rav96 has a great time in Japan. I really want to go there someday, but I've gotta save my money like crazy for it!

Cheers i will

Just come back from my Uni Trekks and ive cut it short, coz money and time

this is the last day i'll post and i still gotta update my Digi cam so i can post Pics!
I was saving up for Japan for 2 years, my budget is approx £2000 pounds
its soooooo expensive on flighht and accomadation alone

ah well finally i get to goBig Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/