Might be my last thread ever
yeah, it seamed like you have chilled out since the begining of this thread, yeah just invest your money in punk music, and anime, my agenda is nearly the same as that except replace punk music with more anime :mrgreen:

and before I end this post I have to recomend one piece to you, great stuff although quite long and expensive. anyways, two words: get now! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I have one problem against One Piece, I go for anime no one in this little redneck town no one has ever heard of, it's a bit known, plus I think it's only subbed, not sure because I haven't ever checked, & I'm aiming for dubs.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
people have heard of it in your little hick town eh?(jk :mrgreen: ) just get it anyway. yes, there are only subs, but they are pretty damn good(for HK origonals that is) anyways there couldnt be an Englsih dub because that would require an R1 set to rip from which does not currently exist, and even then funimation is doing it and you would just end up watching the subs anyway because of the horrible voice actors.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

BooYAAA!!! Take that Funima...I mean Satan!!!! I just hope you come to terms and continue with your writing. This experience could be the one to launch you into the Writers Hall of Fame! :wink:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
ah yes you are a writer, I read the one about the sheep in one of those old threads, if you make anything new, be sure to post it here, Batz! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Yes, I've written things lately so of which I was fix'n to post. It's not finished, & still in first draft, but it seems to have potenchual.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

yeah, I kind of like to write, but I never really do it outside of school because I would rather do other things. anyways I prefer to read, that way it doesnt really take much effort. :wink:

in five seconds, if I'm not taking a bath I'll post my Devil May Cry rip off, combined with a char from FF:U, & mixed with a plot that I made up about 2 or 3 years ago, & finally decided to work with.

alright sounds good, looks like I will be on and off tonight as I work on my science project. I have a lot to do today since I procrastinated so much before.

I had to take a bath while posting & when came back all browser windows on my computer were closed, so I got back on & posted it, & I'm still not done with my spanish homework, but screw it.

yeah, I just finished my homework, and then printed out your story(even made a cover with a twisted logo :mrgreen: ) I think I will staple it and then go to bed.

oh, ok, justreadthpost post about you leaving, i guess tis time it was for real, peace out, then & I wish you sweet dreams.

Batz Kage, you sound like every other whiny angsty teenager I ever went to school with, and you act like you're the only person to have friends that suck. Want to know what happened to me? I had a girl that I was friends with, took to a movie, and I really really liked her and I'm sure she liked me. WE get back to school, I get a higher grade on one test, and a lower grade on another test than her, and I was able to avoid "homework Club" which meant we had to turn in our homework (long story short, usually we don't have to). Well, she made HW club, I didn't, and she got pissed, and decided to hate me from that point on.

I had a person whom I knew for a long time (some 18 or 19 years) just hate me. Why? Hell if I know, but I thought he was a friend of mine. Besides being a bitch at school when I eventually went to the same school as him, he had a friend come up to me and tell me that he hated me.

Now, stop your belly aching. you aren't the only person out there that had a run in with a bad friend. I think you should go and do something productive.

I may be Jaded, but I am not homicidal.
Quote:because of the horrible voice actors.

You realize I'm going to beat you now, right?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
When you think there's no hope, it is your thought that tells you you are hopeless. As much as we all know it's what we felt/want makes us do what we do, we are not machine of our own. Negative emotions are lethal. It corrodes you into nothing. It gives you nothing but death. Please do not trust your emotion completely, for often we don't even know what we really want, who we are, why are we born or alived.

I have pretty much a introvert myself. Got to work, come home, eat, watch TV, sleep, web surfing and rarely socialize outside of work. I have thought of purging myself from my own misery. I was very helpless of improving myself despite fully knowing the cause of my misery. Now, I often remind myself that my life is not totally wiithin my grasp, my existance is within the existance of others around me and I am an ass to want things to occur in my wish/way. Let things happen because it happens. Not every occurence/incidents/things have an reason to exist. If shit happens, happens. If shit happens and you make yourself shitter, no wonder you feel like shit. (pardon my language. I'm not cursing you or discredit your genuine suffering)

When you come to an dead end, look around, step back and go else where. Don't stay there and kick yourself for it.