Might be my last thread ever
Those "friends" that you mentioned are not friends! A true friend wouldn't put you through that bullshit! My advice dump these shit friends and find new ones. They just sound like a bunch of poser punks that need to be beaten to me. Just stop hanging out with them all together.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

oh, ok, justreadthpost post about you leaving, i guess tis time it was for real, peace out, then & I wish you sweet dreams.

although I know this isnt the intent of what you were saying but, I didnt have any and I havnt for the past year or so :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Quote:because of the horrible voice actors.

You realize I'm going to beat you now, right?

:?

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Those "friends" that you mentioned are not friends! A true friend wouldn't put you through that bullshit! My advice dump these shit friends and find new ones. They just sound like a bunch of poser punks that need to be beaten to me. Just stop hanging out with them all together.

yeah I used to have a group of shit friends but then I discovered the full joy of anime and gaming :mrgreen:

lesson learned: sometimes your television screen is better than real people so you should go there for help :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
That is the greatest thing you have ever said. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
That has been what I have based my life on for the last few years. so what if you cant have conversations. a screen can draw out my emotions, never annoys me, never bitches at me or backstabs me. yes... anime is the perfect companion :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I spoke to Batz for a bit last night.. All seems to be well and I hope things will be getting better for him. =) I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread now, so Batz and the rest of us can all move on. Happy posting, everyone!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^