Suggestions on what to get next
The MAC set screwed up the MI release, too. The MI release is pretty bad though, but it was all I had while I was praying for the FX release.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I'm gonna have to pick up Kenshin Fx one of these days, I'm right before the Kyoto Arc.

Hehe, I'm more excited about the upcoming FX Hellsing Perfect edition, I was just about to order the MI set when I found out the news and I canceled it just in time (got Mahoromatic MI instead)
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I just wanted to know if the MI had the problems, because I don't need the subs or the dub. The only thing I'm worried about is the audio and video. Big Grin
the video and audio arn't that great either, it's a vhs rip and it has annoying buzzing noises and a weird distorded bar at the top of the screen most of the time.

(sorry for the late reply)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I was in a dilemma on whether to rent the R1 discs, or buy bootlegs VHS of the dub. I just really liked the dub. Thanks to FX to more problems for me. Just have to fit it in my schedule. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Umm. I guess I will have to go with FX. Since the other one has glaring problems all throughout the set. Maybe by the time I get it FX will fix the little timing issues. That is highly doubtful though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I said it before. You will live. Confusedweatdrop:
That is something that really bugs me. I guess if I liked the series I could go buy the R1's and quit complaining. It didn't make that big of an impression on me. I thought the first four episodes were okay. I have the first manga, and that has the same exact material in it.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Because, as it has been stated numerous times, the series doesn't pick up for 10-15 episodes. Confusedweatdrop:
I know.
the mi has timing problems too, oh well, I havn't seen the FX so I cant go one way or the other at the moment.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

We're talking about audio syncing problems as timing, which I didn't see much of in the MI. I don't remember any at all, actually. But the audio is muffled and the video is VHS quality...so it's pretty shitty. Confusedweatdrop:
It is only $4 more to buy the Perfect Edition at www.animeniacs.com over the MI version. :mrgreen:

oh well both sets have problems but I think in the end I will go with the fx

Make the right choice. :wink:

do de do da do de da dum de dum de do do da de da da *to the theme of jepordy*