Boogiepop Phantom
I think he left, good ridens too.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

I think he left, good ridens too.

He was weird. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah... and seamed to have it in for TeaganNash.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Nobody messes wit jore posse. Confusedweatdrop:

yeeah!!!

*tapps fingers on bling bling*

I almost PMed the bastard. I don't know why all of a sudden he wanted to personally attack someone that he barely knew. Jackass. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Moron, thats what I like about this forum, no one ever flames anyone. You can say anything you want and people wont flip out.
Isn't THIS flaming?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Not really. He kind of brought it on himself. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

I almost PMed the bastard. I don't know why all of a sudden he wanted to personally attack someone that he barely knew. Jackass. Confusedweatdrop:

I did PM him told him to stop. :mrgreen:

Maybe he listened, and that's why he stopped? :mrgreen:
yeah, possibly, good thing to, man was he a jackass.

how I would have liked to virtually kill him if I coulda remembered. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Where did he put those posts? :mrgreen:

I forget, I just remember one instance when teagan said that he did not have unlimited funds, and he went on and on about how poor he was.

To go back on topic, is Boogiepop Phantom like Serial Experiments Lain, I've heard many people compared both series. Boogiepop seems interesting but I hated Lain, haven't even finished the 2nd dvd yet, IMO its so boring. Too much talking about nothing, yack yack yack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,123 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,755 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb