Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Downloading things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yeah, my eating pattern on the weekends is that I dont eat at all while I just watch anime and do other various things dealing with a screen in some way. and then I stuff myself at dinner until my stomache is about to explode :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
I'm over weight & don't really care, so I eat a LOT. Almost about as much as my pothead friend, which goes to this forum, but never post anything.
whats his username :mrgreen:

yeah, well I dont think I am overwieght, but I am certainly not buff, but I dont really believe in "excersise" right now. I can find jobs that I get payed for that require physical labor, so I dont see the point of going lifting at the gym or taking a 5 mile run to impress some girls that probably wouldn't go out with me anyway :mrgreen:
I don't remember, like I, he's had about 2 or 3 accounts.

On another note: You just seem to have the best confidense I've ever seen.
Ok, we all know that was lame sarcasum, but really, nice phylosify (heysi).
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah, well when I talk, I use a lot of quotes from different things that no one gets, so most people I think I am pretty wierd, but the people who do understand me are my friends :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..... the way I see it if you are on pretty much good terms with everyone no matter what you look like, you will be somewhat liked :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:
true true, (eeeeeek, can't believe I said that)

*remembers back into the days when e quoted anime only to have his friends look at him weirdly* Aahhh, the good 'ol days!
except it isnt all anime, I take a lot out of the simpsons as well

"cartoons have no meaning! they are just pictures on a screen to give you a cheap laugh!"

said by homer
I've never been able to sit through watchig the simpsons, just not my show
yeah, i can see that I just hate how some people say that it is stupid and has no point. I just look at those people as idiots because they do not realize its irony and satire. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7