Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Downloading things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
alright, nice. I copied and pasted all of your suggestions and I will probably get around to downloading some of them sometime this week. nice to see that you remembered Big Grin
I have good memory for "useless" things, it used to be a hobbie of mine. But, as for serious things, I've been in spanish class all year, & all I know it what I knew before I started taking it, & I pass with A's.
nice, I have a hard time with spanash.... me no comprendo, is all I can muster up now besides random words like dog and earings.

cant really stand it either and I just passed with Cs(maybe it was because I didnt do my homework or study for tests, or just lazy altogether but thats the kind of person I am).
I just remembered I have spanish homework :? .

The main spanish words I remember was when Steve said his Balls are Dangerous
yeah, how about this?: mis pantalones se arden

and this

¡Estoy asombrado, un homosexual!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(hope it wasnt to obvious that I used a translator Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen: )
no it wasn't obvious, but I'm fix'n to use one too. Well first I'll try one of my friends, then a translator.
yeah, I like how you use the word "fix'n", thats the second time I have seen it in one of your posts. (man the southern accent is entertaining :mrgreen: )
She said the first one is "My pants burn."
&
"I am astonished, a homosexual!"

Yeah, I used to really use redneck type talking a lot, & it got me made fun of on the net a lot too. I still use Yall sometimes, & fix'n to of course.
close, I said my pants are on fire!! there is a big difference in gayness terms

yeah, I dont mind, I just find it entertaining, as long as you dont completely emerge yourself in it to the point which I cant even understand what you are saying. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm go'n to paw's house t'night. Yeeeah, Im not even sure if that's how it would go, but YEAH!

Stalling for words, or technicaly wasting space. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The whole thing of a post slut in my opintion is to have alot of nothing to say, 7 make it look like something! Although I could be wrong.
Boku no Tama Kiken da! :mrgreen:
yes, like replying to something like this although there is really nothing to say....

ROCK HARD!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*hijacked* anyone notice Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is six six six
yeah, I dont think this has any poin at all it is just a bunch of spam about how it has nothing to do with the topic :mrgreen:
I need a sandwhich. But, I don't think we have any meat, plus I'm not hungery, but that's never stopped me before.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7