Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your regualar physical activity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What is your reg... u read the title

does taking a pee and using the cpu count?
does jacking o....I mean no coment... Confusedweatdrop: :mrgreen:
ohhh, u mean

8==\.\.\.\.\.\=>

up and down up and down, lol, meh, i am sure it will get more sexual!
Well besides self-pleasure, I play football and lift weights. Lifting lots of weights. Not to mention frightening little kids when they wander into the weight room. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Well besides self-pleasure, I play football and lift weights. Lifting lots of weights. Not to mention frightening little kids when they wander into the weight room. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I like to beat up people that are smaller than me as well, or people who are really fat. lol :lol:
I lift weights, run track, and wrestle. I'm benching my body weight right now 170...If only this getting in shape thing would have sunk in years ago.... Confusedweatdrop:
I'm benching 195 right now. I weight about 180. I maxed my squatting at about 365, and my leg presses are in the 600's. :mrgreen:
Since I am not in school as of now (graduated in '99) I find time everyday to do something of excersize. I jump on the trampoline, Do 100 punches with at LEAST ten lbs, starting to do this with twenty lbs. Just started that last week. Am in search of a decent weight bench to get the ol' chest up to snuff. I also do many different exercises with my dumbells, like build my shoulders and stomach. I can't seem to lose the gut. I am not fat but could stand to lose 3-5lbs from my stomach. I HATE sitting around. I only get on the Net at late night or soon after I wake from bed. I enjoy playing games and watching anime but rarely watch tv in general. My fave shows of all time are not even anime. I love the History Channel, so I watch Conquest and Mail Call all the time. I really Like the Daily Show on Comedy Central too. I am an artist at heart, so I am always perfecting my technique. I always think of what to add to my comic, and never actually get it going. I need work with the story before I go head long into it. Am in search of a publisher to do a childrens book on the side as well, involving these two Knights I draw a lot. I also enjoy working on models. I have 2 Stikfas Soldiers, I made Solid Snake and a Clown from Akira, and am working on 2 of the Stikfas Knights and Horses. That's about all I do anymore other than work at a crummy gas station.
I like the quick reply. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah, the quick reply is cool, but with this what is the use of the other reply system?
Now we can get more excercies with it.
Yeah, this forum is slowly evolving
Masterbating is the best form of exercise. :mrgreen:
I wouldn't say the best but definately the most enjoyable. :mrgreen:
It works the wrist muscles. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8