Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Choices choices...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?!?!?!?!? Did you beat them the next day? :twisted:

Cause there a bunch of fags who don't greatness when they see it.

No, I didn't beat them. I forced them to watch more Monty Python :twisted:
Quick thinking!!!! :mrgreen:
Eventually they'll come around. My dad hates Monty Python with a passion. He just can't appreciate it. Yet he'll watch something like "Dude Where's My Car" (that is a little bit far fetched, but you get the point). It just makes no sense. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Your dad hates MP but said fucking GLITTER was GOOD! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?! I mean GLITTER, as in Mariah whore ass Carey!!! He Fucking LIKED that worthless SHIT! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
He didn't say Glitter was good. He said it wasn't that BAD. That is a big difference. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That still qualifies as liking it in my Glitter is a steaming pile book
Saying it wasn't that bad dosen't mean that it was good by any means. I gotta stick up for pops. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
Please, say he likes some decent movie. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He likes alot of good movies, but he will watch just about any crap that comes on. Big Grin Big Grin
My dad will watch a movie all the way through no matter what. :mrgreen:

Though he does like the Twilight Zone a lot. He saw every episode when he was younger. :mrgreen:
My Dad can sleep through any movie.

He even snores in Theaters even when its an action movie full of loud sound effects, my mom refuses to go to the movies with him anymore
hehe, the man needs his beauty rest. :mrgreen:
That is great. :mrgreen:
Concluding all of my posts on this thread, I have just recieved both Items....soon...
Where did you get them from? :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6